Newest Update.

Hey everyone!

Tbh don't even know if any of you who are done reading this book still have it in your library or archive.

But worth a short...

I'd love to let you know that I've started a new Instagram account where I will be writing a new book. This won't be fan fiction but will still be the genre love and containing my usual plot twists.

Instagram Account: @highkey.writing

Please follow and turn the post notifs on if you'd like. I'm so excited and have been wanting to do this since forever when I got the idea from someone.

The first three posts are up and I hope you all go and read it. I hope you all like it - its the first non-fanfiction book I've begun writing.

I have so many good plans for this and can't wait to know what you all think. So please comment any feelings towards it, I'd be so grateful to you guys.

A small request: please don't mention this account on my personal one on Instagram @ohnoits.simone since I haven't told my friends or family about this yet. I feel like I'm not ready for that at this moment. I'd like to know what you think first.

I'd also appreciate if any of you would like to post on your page to let some of the fangirls know. Only if you want to, the support won't be unnoticed!

This means a great deal to me! I'm legit so thankful for you all!