Chapter 29

Dedicated to @fartingminions0917 bcs she has a cool username lol and i love her!
__________

-Hannah POV-

"Babe your mom's here!" Jack called from the den as a hooted signalled from outside.

"I'll be there in a sec!" I yelled back. I slipped on sandals, grabbed my bag and jogged out to the den, fixing my hair.

Its only a few weeks until our wedding and today I'm going dress hunting with my mom and Jack. And Jack would be getting his tux tailored and ready.

We had both agreed to only have the guys as bridegrooms. Megan would be the only bridesmaid. So that wasn't a big deal for us.

"Hey hey hey where's my kiss?" Jack said before I ran out the door of his aparyment. I giggled and turned around to face my fiancé.

Jack stood there with his hands behind his back, his eyes closed and lips puckered waiting for a kiss. I slid my arms around his neck and kissed him intensely. I felt his arms pull me closer, he pushed me against the door.

His lips burned against mine as the kiss deepened. My leg hooked around his waist eagerly - I wanted him. My moms hooter broke the intensity between us.

"Fuuuck." Jack groaned and pulled away reluctantly.

"See you tonight." I sighed and kissed him softly. "Love you."

"I love you." He said as I walked out of the door to my moms car. She was waiting for me. I guessed we would be meeting Jacks mom at the bridal shop.

"Hey mom." I said getting into her car.

"Hi honey." She smiled. "What happened to your hair? Its tousled?" She frowned.

Jack. I tried to hide the image of our rough kiss a few seconds ago. He didn't even tell me it was messed up. I quickly smoothed it out as my mom drove to the bridal store.

We arrived in a few minutes and entered to find Mrs Gilinsky already seated in one of the lush sofa's. The bridal boutique was too high class for my liking but Jack insisted...

"Hannah dear!" Mrs Gilinsky hugged me and greeted my mom too. I've never seen them talk much but they seemed to get along just fine.

My mom didn't seem too pleased that I had requested Katherine to be here at the dress fittings.

"Thanks for coming." I smiled.

"Can I help you ladies?" A friendly sales lady asked us. She was probably only a few years older than me and very pretty.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm getting married soon and I'm looking to buy a dress."

"Congratulations!" The sales lady smiles. "Do you have any preferences for the dress and designs?"

"I was thinking something very traditional, a long train, lots of lace work, beads, verg big and princess like." My mom interrupted before I could even answer. Thanks mom.

"Amara?" Mrs G said. "Don't you think that uhm Hannah should decide on what kind of wedding dress she - "

"No." My mom smiled finely. "I know exactly how my daughter is and what she would like." Not really...

"Okay..follow me." The sales lady led us to another separate room. It was small sized but had mirrors lining the walls, a long fancy velvet couch surrounding a circular podium which I guessed you would model a dress.

"Mom's please take a seat." The sales lady motioned Mrs G and my mother to the couch.

"Just one mom here." My mother said under her breath but Mrs G and I caught that very clearly.