Chapter 102

The end <3 last chapter!
______________________

-Hannah POV-

*A month later*

Its been a month since the break with Jack and I was trying to survive. I was doing better than I thought but I still missed him and I've cried myself to sleep every night.

But its also been a month since Logan Joshua Gilinsky was born and he's been able to make me forget about Jack when I could.

And its also been a month since Nate Maloley kissed me in front of my new apartment. I didn't know what that made us now but it definitely had some effect on me and I wish he would do it again. I found myself reminiscing about how his lips felt against mine.

But we haven't done anything since and haven't spoken about it either. But I was wary because it was too soon to be with someone else.

"Finn Kim! Come on you guys need to have breakfast or you'll be late." I called them downstairs.

Another day kept me busy but I still wonder what Jack was doing. Was he happier? Or was he wallowing in depression. Was he with someone else? Quinn? Melissa?

Thankfully someone walked in through the front door and made me forget about Jack.

"Wassup Hannah!" Sammy yelled. "Did you make us breakfast? Ahh you're a sweet heart you know."

"I hate you Wilk." I laughed.

"Yo! Where's Finn and Kim at?" Nate said loudly behind him. And as if by magic, the twins raced down and ran into Nates open arms.

My heart raced when our eyes met and I looked away nervously. He made me feel nervous - in a good way.

"So unfair." I shook my head. "They come down when Nate calls."

"I'm just fab like that." Nate wiggled his brows. "Come on you two, let's eat some food."

"How's Logan?" Sammy asked putting three pancakes on his plate and drizzling syrup over it.

"He's doing good." I smiled. "That's just what keeps my mind off things that happened."

"Divorced yet?" Sammy asking with a meaningful look.

"I've sent papers over but he hasn't signed any yet...we have court dates but he's so stubborn." I sighed.

"Let me fight him." Nate said simply, he helped Kim cut her pancakes into smaller pieces. "Then we'll see..."

"Hannah, you do still wanna get divorced right?" Sammy asked raising a brow as I bit my lip absentmindedly.

"Uh...well..." I replied awkwardly. Nate looked at me sharply like he would blurt something out.

I exhaled calmly. "Yes I do want to. But it's exhausting, I'm just glad to be away from him for now."

Sammy nodded. Nate looked at me slowly, his eyes full of understanding. The way his eyes searched mine made me feel happier inside.

"Finn, Kim!" I turned away. "I've got to take you guys to school or I'll be late for my makeup appointment."

"Let me take em." Sammy shrugged. He shot Nate a knowing look that made me feel suspicious.

"Oh Sammy I can't - "

"Sure you can." Sammy smiled. "We can stop for ice creams first."

"YAYYY!" Finn and Kim yelled at the same time and got up to get their school bags.

I laughed. "Thanks Sammy, you guys have helped me so much."

"Anytime Han." He winked and was out the door with Finn and Kim holding his hands. I couldn't thank Nate and Sammy enough for what they've done for me.