Chapter 92

-Hannah POV-

I wanted to turn back but he stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide eyes. I couldn't just ignore the fact that we needed to talk.

"Hi." I smiled stupidly. Nate always made me nervous and I hated it. I knew I should not be feeling this way but Nate...he just had this effect on me.

"Hey." He half-smiled. "You look really beautiful in that dress."

I hid a blush. "Uhm...thanks Nate."

There was an awkward silence and I don't know why I stood there staring at him.

"I uhm..heard you and Jack are having another baby." He scratched his head. "I'm happy for you."

I frowned. Nate must have walked away before I saw him at the table.

"Well thanks." I shrugged. I didn't know where this conversation was going really.

More awkward silence.

"You know what." He laughed bitterly and shook his head. "I'm actually not happy."

"What do you mean?" I scowled. Nate took steps closer to me and I saw a dark look pass on his handsome face.

"I mean that I am in love with you Han. Fuck I am so in love with you and i hate hiding - "

"Woah Nate!" I backed up and interrupted him. "Just - just stop."

"No I'm sick of not saying anything." He raised his voice. "Ever since the night at my house, I see you in a different light and I can't help myself if you hit a certain spot."

"I don't think this is a good time - "

"When is it ever a good time? I know Jack is my friend but the longer I hide how I feel the crazy it gets! I love you Hannah." Nates voice broke a little at the end.

I shook my head. "Nate you can't just say things like this! I have a husband! I have two kids! You can't just say you love me."

"I can because I do! I know its wrong but you're the girl I want to be with!" He said making me close my eyes. "I know you feel it too Hannah."

"Nate I'm sorry - " I stuttered.

"Do you know how badly I wish Kim and Finn were my kids? How badly I wish you were my wife Hannah?" Nate continued. "I think about how different it would be if you were mine from the start."

"Can you stop!" I yelled. I felt ovewhelmed with emotions and everything Nate was saying to me. I could even process it.

"I'm jealous of Gilinsky! He has everything I want." Nate sighed. "You. Kim and Finn."

I stared at him blankly.

"I don't feel anything." I said slowly. "I think you should - "

"Tell me you don't feel something for me Hannnah? Tell me I don't give you that rush of excitement when I touch you?" He lightly brushed his fingers over my bare arm.

"Dont fucking touch my wife!" An angry voice said behind me.

"Gilinsky." Nate said with a hint of hate in his voice. I hated how much Nate dislikes Jack because of stupid selfish reasons.

"You're right Nate." Jack laughed sarcastically "They're all mine and only mine."

I felt Jacks arm snake around my waist and sighed in relief. Nate glared at Jack and I had to intervene before a fight breaks out.

"Things just got out of control that's all." I said calmly. "Let's go Jack."

"No." Jack didn't move. "If he thinks he can just come up to and confess his undying love knowing damn well you're my family now...he's fucked up!"