Chapter 80

Note that its a few years after the first birthday. Finn and Kim are older now, probably in Kindergarten.
_________

-Jack POV-

"Babe come on, I miss you." I grabbed Hannah's hand as she walked passed me on the way out of our room.

"I'll be back in an hour." She smiled and pulled her hand away.

I sighed and watched her leave. I groaned and fell back on the bed. Today, we were alone because Kim and Finn were at kindergarten today and I didn't have any studio sessions today.

Lately Hannah has been distant with me and its scary because I can't tell what she's thinking now. We haven't has sex in about two months and the struggle is real for me.

So today was perfect for alone time but Hannah insisted on lacing up her running shoes and going for a jog. Why? I don't even know but that's all she does lately and its getting annoying.

I don't even get to shower with he and I've been grumpy. I got a phone call as I was about tobhead downstairs. It was Carter.

"Sup bro?" I greeted

"Hey man. You with JJ now?" He asked.

"Nah man I'm at home. Johnsons out in NYC with his lady." I chuckled. "Some thing about vacaying."

He laughed. "Go Johnson! He's getting in there. Anyways...let's meet up with the guys and shoot some hoops?"

"Alright. Until 3 though because I gotta pick my kids up from kinder." I said looking for my sweatpants.

"Aight, pick me up when you're done." He said and ended the call.

So after changing, I drove to Maggie and Carters house. Maggie opened the door and seemed disappointed when Hannah wasn't here either.

"Where is she?" Maggie asked letting me inside.

"Jogging." I shrugged.

"Again?" Maggie raised a brow.

"Yup. She's obsessed with losing all the baby weight." I said. "She's not even all that bad. She might get pregnant soon so I don't see the point."

"I need to talk to her." Maggie said as Carter walked down.

"Hannah's jogging again? Bro that's not healthy, this excessive exercise." Carter slid a snapback on.

"She won't listen to me." I rubbed my forehead.

-

We were shooting hoops, all the guys had come out to meet up. Except Johnson who was vacaying in NYC with Ari, his girlfriend of already one year.

"Let's see if this grandpa Gilinsky can still shoot them hoops." Taylor laughed and threw the basketball at me.

"Ooohhh." The guys laughed.

"I can still beat your ass Caniff!" I laughed.

"Your ass is gonna creamed boy!" Taylor ruffled my hair.

I shook my head and aimed for the basket and as usual, it went in.

"Yeah! Who you calling grandpa Caniff I still got the magic!" I pumped my fists in the air.

The rest if the after carried out in playful banter and shooting hoops. It was like old times again. When three o'clock came, I had to leave to fetch Finn and Kim.