Chapter 24

Picture of the ring in the media thingie :D

Dedicated to @SimplyAmy98 bc she's amazing!
_____

-Hannah POV-

Everything was beyond amazing in my life right now. I had been to Miami with amazing friends, I'm getting married to the man of my dreams. Life couldn't be anymore better.

Oh. Except for the fact that my bestfriend since birth is moving to Australia forever...

"Why?" I asked the minute Megan burst through Jack's apartment. Jack and I were eating cereal and laying on the couch together with Jimmy Fallon showing.

Megan looked like someone had stabbed a puppy. "Hannah!" She cried and threw her arms around me. "I'm so sorry!"

I held her tighter. We both held each other in a death grip hug and sobbed harder than the time Megan couldn't come with me to the One Direction concert.

"I can't believe you have to! This is sooo unfair Meg!" I sobbed. "Why are your parents making you leave?"

"My dad has a job opportunity in Aussie and I've been accepted to major in Art!" She said still hugging me. We were swaying on the spot. I didn't want to let her go because I was afraid I'd never see her again.

"I'm so happy for you both Megan I really am but you cant leave!" I sniffed. Jack was silent in the background, sitting on the couch awkwardly. What could you do with two crying women?

"I'm sorry my bish." She chuckled despite the tears. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 11a.m actually. Its all packed up."

"And right before our wedding." I sniffed harder feeling tears flowing again. Megan stiffened and pulled away so quickly she almost fell backwards.

"Woah! Your weddings only in like 6 months Hannah? Ill be able to come during the summer break." She said reassuringly but she was completely wrong. I had forgotten to mention Jack's plans about our wedding to anybody since we got here.

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

*on the plane from Miami to Nebraska*

"Baby?" Jack said playing with my hair absentmindedly. I looked up at him, his dark eyes melting my heart immediately.

"Yeah love?" I asked.

"So we're engaged for real now." He blushed.

I giggled. "Yeah you proposed last night remember?" I flashed my fingers in his face playfully. Jack laughed and kissed my fingers.

"I know babe." He nodded. "But I was thinking that we should, you know move the date of the wedding up...we're in a good place."