Chapter 85

-Jack POV-

"Sup man." Johnson said as I opened the door for him the next morning.

"Sup bro!" I bro hugged him. "Come on to the kitchen, I made breakfast."

We walked into the kitchen where Hannah was eating pancakes and bacon in maple syrup.

"Its almost your wedding!" Hannah yelled when she glanced up at Johnson. She stood up and attacked him in a hug.

"I can't wait!" Johnson smiled and hugged her. I smiled to myself, happy that my best friend and wife have a good relationship.

"Come eat with us." Hannah got out an extra plate for him. "Where Ari?"

"Oh she's with her mom, getting everything done for the wedding." Johnson said as Hannah dished him some breakfast while I poured us all OJ.

"I can't believe its in a months time." I sat down next to Hannah. We all sat together at the table counter.

"You're telling me." Johnson blushed deeply. I've never seen him like this. "I love her so much man I don't know."

Hannah giggled. "This is soooo cute! We are so happy for you J."

"Yeah man! I'm happy when you are." I patted his back.

"Thanks guys." He smiled. "Its good to see Hannah doing better though, I dropped by to see how you doing."

"I'm better." Hannah smiled. "Thanks to Jack, he's been taking care of me."

"I'd do anything for you." Jack kissed my cheek softly.

"Well you look great Han!" Johnson nodded.

Its true. It's been about a week of following doctors orders and diets for Hannah. I was strict with her and wanted her to be back to normal again. In fact, she looked fuller than before so that was a good sign that she was getting better.

"So where are you and Ari planning on having a honeymoon?" Hannah asked Johnson.

"I was thinking maybe England? She loves it there." Johnson answered.

"Oh yeah definitely." I agreed. "And start popping those Johnsons out! My kids need cousins." I winked.

Even though we weren't related by blood, he's my brother. So naturally, his kids would mean the world to me.

"I came here for another thing though." He smiled. "A request actually."

Hannah frowned. "Sure."

"Ari and I wanted to know if it would okay for us to take Finn and Kim to the carnival this weekend?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked surprisingly.

"They can stay with us for the weekend so it would be fun." Johnson said. "Besides it would good for you two to get a break and be alone."

He gave me a sharp look that Hannah didn't see. I caught on to his drift. Suddenly the idea seemed appealing to me.

"What do you think baby?" I turned to Hannah who was biting her nail.

"I don't know Jack." She sighed. "I can't be without them for a weekend."

That's Hannah. She needs to be with our kids 24/7. I didn't think she would ever come around, she's just too attached especially now that they're growing up.

"You know I would protect them with my life Hannah." Johnson added. "I'd take care of them with my life."

Hannah chuckled. "I trust you J, I just don't wanna be away from them. Finn is much sensitive than Kim and - "