Chapter 20

Dedicated to @shawnzmatt bcs she's the bomb! Love you so much! ❤
________

-Cameron POV-

Its our fourth day in Miami. Thankfully the air was cleared between Jack and Hannah, I was happy for both of them. But some part of my heart felt unsettled.

"Still beating you Cam." Hannah panted and jogged ahead of me. The early morning sunshine hit her hair, showing off the light highlights in it. She was glowing.

"You're such a cheater, its not even funny anymore." I chuckled and jogged after her, for some reason she looked naturally attractive today. I shook my head clear of those thoughts.

Hannah and I always woke up early and before anyone else. This morning we decided to go for a jog along the beach to kill time while the others slept. Jack had finally calmed down and accepted that Hannah and I are bestfriends. I knew I wanyed more

She laughed lightly. "Oh come on! Don't be such a wiener! Catch me if you can." She stuck out her tongue and sprinted forward without warning.

After a few seconds of staring after her tall figure, I ran after her. Hearing her giggle made my insides melt and all I wanted to do was keep her laughing.

Getting caught up in the moment, I sped up and snaked my arms around her waist. She giggled as I pulled her back towards me, catching her in a strong grip.

"Ahh!" She giggled. "Look who's cheating now Cam!"

"You told me to catch you dummy." I said spinning her around but I accidently tripped on a seashell and tumbled down, with Hannah in my arms.

She landed on me with a thud. "Oh my gosh Cam sorry!" She giggled again.

Her hair fell around my face, she was close enough for me to notice gold flecks in her brown eyes.

"N-n-no, don't be." I stuttered like an idiot. I usually never feel this nervous around her until now. I don't even know why. "You should get off now." I cleared my throat.

She coughed. "Oh right! Sorry."

We both stood up and dusted sand off our legs. The cute moment passed but it wasn't awkward between us -  that's what I liked. I liked how easy it was for me to be around Hannah.

We walked back to the penthouse, Hannah smiled and hummed to her favorite song Night Changes. (Great soooong by 1D tbh)

Her smile faded when we reached the house and Jack stood on the porch looking right at Hannah. He didn't look very happy....

-Jack POV-

Am I jealous of the close relationship Hannah suddenly had with Cam? Maybe...

Am I angry because of how Cameron always touches Hannah a bit too closely? Kinda...

Do I think Cameron likes Hannah more than a bestfriend? Abso-fucking-lutely.

They both walked up to the penthouse looking awfully happy while I had woken up to Hannah gone again. It made me angry just thinking about it.

Just one day. Just one freaking day I'd like to wake up with the girl of my dreams in my arms. I wanna kiss her just as she opens her eyes. I wanna be the first person she sees when she opens them. Is that really too needy?

"Hey guys." I tried to sound cool. But the strain in my voice was evident.

"Sup G." Cam nodded.

Hannah threw her arms around me and pecked my cheek. "Morning babe." She said with a kiss on the lips. It made my insides shake and that's how I knew she loves me too. The way she kisses me.

"I'm gonna shower, I'll meet you down here for breakfast." She waved and trotted inside leaving Cameron and I alone. It was awkward because we both knew what the topic was going to be about. Its something I needed to say.

"Let's take a walk." Cameron offered.

I nodded and followed him down to the beach. I liked that about Cam, he knew I wanted to talk and didn't beat around the bush.

"We're practically brothers Cam." I started shoving my hands in my pocket. "We can be honest with each other right?"

"Course!" Cameron chuckled. "What's this about?"

"Great." I smiled. "So just be honest wjth me so we can clear this up: do you having feelings for Hannah?"

His smiled faded and he looked away for a moment. I didn't push the idea because I know he'd answer eventually. Finally he looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Yes." He sighed. "I have feelings for Hannah which I didn't intend on really."

I nodded. "I know. I see the way you look at her. There's no mistaking that you care about her."

"I do."

"But what scares me most." I sighed. "Is that sometimes I catch her looking at you and beaming...a way I doubt she looks at her own fiancé."

He sighed. "Jack are you kidding bro? She is nuts about you! Ask any guy here and they'll agree with me because Hannah wouldn't be affected by the little things you do if she didn't really care."

"I guess so. I'm just such a dick to her and you're sweet, you understand her. That makes me feel like I'm going to lose her." I said weakly. It was a scary thought.

"Yeah I understand her." He shrugged. "Any body can for that matter. The difference between us is that you complete Hannah in ways I will never."

"You're too modest Cameron." I rolled my eyes.

"Its the truth brutha." He laughed lightly and patted my back. "You're not mad at me right?"

"Naahh." I shrugged. "This way I know you'll always be there for her as a friend."

"Hey, I'd never betray you like that that's for sure." He punched me. "Besides you and Hannah are soulmates."

"Speaking of soulmates...I need your help with something." I grinned excitedly. I had something special planned for Hannah and I needed Cameron's help.

"What is it?" He asked. I told him about my plan and what I needed him to do for me. To my surprise he actually agreed with me and gave a few other ideas.

"When should we do it?" He asked as we walked back.

"I was thinking the night before we leave, just feels like enough time." I informed Cameron.

"Alright mate." He patted my back as we reached the penthouse.

It felt good knowing we could still be friends even though he has something for Hannah. I just hope he can figure that out before he's in too deep.

I  smiled immediately when I saw Hannah's face light up when I walked in. She stood behind the kitchen counter. I walked over and slid my arms around her. "I love you princess."

"I love you too G." She smiled as I kissed her cheek.

________
Starting with dedications yay! Wish i could see all the readers names to dedicate because you guys are amazing and I seriously appreciate everything! *cries*

But if u want a dedication foreals? Be sure to vote or even comment because I really DO notice it! :)) love u guys!