Chapter 44

Dedicated to @naillhoran879 @shannabanana01 @liseylou my favesss! Doing an update today and then probs in a few more days bcs school is hectic rn! But ILYGS stay fab xoxo
__________

-Jack POV-

"Move your big head Aaron!" Taylor yelled as we sat in airplane.

"Your bandana doesn't even match your outfit." Aaron rolled his eyes, not moving his head.

"That's irrelevant." Taylor smacked Aarons head.

Hannah giggled next to me. "They're so funny oh my God."

"Wait til we actually get to the meet and greet babe." I laughed.

Bart had booked us a private flight that's set  to fly from Nebraska to LA, then Florida, then Ohio, then several other places for a month, due to the Magcon tour.

"You excited?" She asked leaning her head on my shoulders. I kissed her head softly before replying with, "I am! This was the best memories when we were teens."

"That's special." she nodded.

"Now I get to show my wife too." I slid my arm around her shoulder. We had hour left before landing in LA, Hannah fell asleep in a few minutes. I just watched her nap, her eye lids fluttered now and then - it was super cute.

"You're staring bro, that's creepy." Cam said from the seat in front of Hannah and I. I was still weary of Cameron and Hannah, my gut feeling told me he does have feelings for her even when he downplays it.

I laughed and shifted Hannah so she was more comfortable. "I just love her." I said.

"I can see why." He commented. My anger flared. What does that mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked stiffly.

He shrugged. "She's just one of the nicest people I know, you two deserve each other though." He said sincerely. The guilty feeling was back..am I being a jerk?

"Hey Cam listen, i dont have a problem with you and Hannah being friends." I sighed. "I just care about her a lot that's why im like this..but I'm sorry for giving you a hard time since Miama."

"Nah its cool." He chuckled. "Im trying to keep a distance anyways."

"Because you're in love with her right?" I asked bluntly. I guess I was sick of being in the dark with this situation. Cameron took one look at Hannah sleeping on my chest.

"Exactly." He said in a whisper and turned around.

-

"This is my first time being in LA." Hannah squealed and slipped her shades on. She looked super hot in shorts and a USA shirt with white converse. (Above)

I picked her up in a hug, a few fans were gawking and taking pictures of us. "You're gonna have so much fun." I helped her with our bags and walked towards the cars rented for us.

Soon girls were screaming and jogging towards us with cameras and posters of old magcon. Bart had announced to the media that we're having a reunion and the fans were buzzing.

"Can we get a pic with you and Hannah?" A group of girls said at once. Hannah looked down shyly.

"Sure." I smiled as the girls in the group took a separate pic each. They seemed to love Hannah and complemented on her hair, legs and just about everything else.

"They love you, don't be nervous." I kissed her cheek.

"I'm just not sure what to do or say, they love you so much so i wanna be a perfect wife i guess." She shrugged and picked up a bag again.