Chapter 98

Are you listening
I'm knocking on your heart
could you let me in
Tell me I'm the one
and I've always been
Coz I don't wanna wonder
if we'll ever meet again.
______________

-Hannah POV-

I have admit that Jack looked much happier the past two days. He smiled more and laughed at nothing. Could it be that he's happy again?

Maybe he's still in love with me? We still haven't done anything since I became pregnant but maybe he's just realized that he loves me. And he's willing to help.

Quinn has been a huge help too, she stays longer and comes to work earlier. The family has grown on her, Finn and Kim are still wary but they're getting along. Even Jack has grown on her, so have I.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jack. It was around 9 p.m and he decided he wanted to go out. Quinn had just left a minute ago.

"Out." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Jack I've been having bad pains." I said truthfully, trying to make him stay. "Since this morning - "

"You'll be fine." Jack shrugged. "Besides you haven't gone into labor this whole week, you can wait it out one more day."

I stepped back, shocked. Did Jack just really say that to me?

"But - " I tried.

"I'm going out Hannah!" He yelled. Finn and Kim looked back, they were watching TV together. "Jesus man! Get off my damn back."

It was like he slapped me in the face. The urge to cry was too intense but I bit my lip as he slammed the front door in my face. I felt bad for Kim and Finn who had to just witness that.

"Mommy - " Finn said quietly.

"Do you guys want ice-cream?" I asked forcing myself to smile and face them. They both stared worriedly at me but nodded.

I went to the kitchen and sobbed quietly as I dished cookies and cream flavored ice cream for Kim and Finn. They kept flowing as I rethought about all the painful things Jack has done over the past two weeks.

Just when I thought things were getting better. I'd called Maggie - who was on a vacay with Kenny - and told her about Jack and of course she says I should leave him.

But its not that easy. We have a whole life together, we have two kids and one on the way. How could I just throw that away? And what about Finn and Kim? I'd hate for them to have separated parents their whole life.

I tried to forget about him. Nothing good came from over thinking and it just made my waist hurt more than before. Instead I spent that night with Finn and Kim, feeling better whenever I was with them.

But around 10 p.m everything happened so fast.

"Mommy?" Kim sat up. I sat on the couch across from the twins. "There's something flowing on the floor."

I looked down and gasped. "Oh no no!"

The baby would be here tonight.

"Are you peeing?" Finns eyes widened.

"No honey." I laughed. "No my water - oh nevermind! I've got to call dad. Both of you go grab jackets and put shoes on."

As I dashed upstairs to change my pants, I dialed Jacks number at the same time. As I waited for him to pick up, I grabbed the necessary things and packed them into a duffel back.