Chapter 66

Dedicated to:
@adoringwilk
@_HarryStylesforever_
@justsomeone_0
@cuddlykitten5sos
@Luke_is_a_human

Hey guys! If you have Facebook then add me as a friend if you want! Simone Ullbricht there's a few so just check for the one that posted recently.
____________

-HANNAH POV-

I rolled over and found the bed beside me empty. Jack wasn't here. I felt sad because I would have loved to wake up to him on the first morning spent at our new house. I guessed he's probably at the studio.

I was about to get up and go downstairs to make breakfast when the door slowly opened and a smiling Jack walked in. I sighed when he came close with Starbucks coffee and doughnuts in his hands.

"Morning baby." He said cheerfully and sat down next to me as I sat upright in bed. I'm front of us he laid the doughnuts down with the coffees.

"Morning sweety. You're friggen amazing Gilinsky!" I leaned over and kissed him.

His hand gripped my waist as he pulled he closer to deepens the kiss. A simple kiss had my heart racing and it took everything in me to pull away.

"I legit cannot wait until you're not pregnant because I'm so hor -" he started.

"Okkkayy." I stopped him with a small kiss on his lips. He smirked and gave me wink. I swear he's probably thinking of something really inappropriate.

"On a serious not babe its tough for me." He said as we ate together in bed.

"Me too." I shrugged. "We're gonna be so busy with the babies, god knows when we'll have time for ourselves."

"The babies aren't a problem. I'll nail you in the shower." He shrugged and looked at me with those dark brown eyes making me shiver. I need to control my emotions with Jack.

After I stopped blushing I continued.

"Well I'm just saying its a big responsibility and I don't know if we're ready."

"Why are you stressing?" He asked putting the empty box and coffee cups on the side table. "Talk to me. I'm here you know."

"I know." I chuckled and let him rub my stomach affectionately. "I'm just scared Jack, what if I'm an awful mom? I don't have that motherly instinct with kids."

He laughed like I said the stupidest thing ever. "You've been carrying these kids for almost 9 months now Hannah...you're gonna be an amazing mom. You're so caring and sweet its a given. You baby me so much as it is."

I giggled. But still some part of me felt like maybe I'm not ready to be a mother. What if I can't even look after them and they just end up hating me? I wouldn't wanna be that mom whose kids hate her...

"Baby look at me." Jack held my hand in his.

"Hmm?" I met him soft eyes. There was so much love in them.

"You've got me, we're a team here alright and we're gonna be the best parents." He said.

"We are." I agreed.

"Team Gilinsky!" He held his hand up.

"Team Gilinsky!" I high-fived him.

-

"Are you excited Mr Gilinsky?" Dr Gilbert asked him as I laid on the chair next to the sonogram machine. Today is another appointment for us, Dr Gilbert will be able to tell how far along my birth date is.

"Heck yeah." Jack rubbed his hands and took the seat next to me. "I'm stoked!"

"Me too." I laughed and lifted my shirt up so Dr Gilbert could apply the weird gel. It was cold and made me giggle. My stomach was watermelon-sized now, maybe like two watermelons yeah?

There are two kids inside my tummy after all.

Jack always said he found my butt and boobs really sexy. But really its just fat boy love me for the fat on my sides too and I'll know it's real.

"Okay there they are!" Dr Gilbert moved the stick along my belly. It was a weird tingly feeling, the image on the screen popped making Jack and I gasp in excitement.

"My babies." I murmured and felt my heart melt at the sight of Finnegan and Kimberly. I couldn't contain the joy. Jack gripped my hand, his eyes glossy.

"Hannah, the babies are already positioning themselves for birth. As you can see, your due date may be in two or three weeks. Even sooner." Dr Gilbert said.

"Woah! That's really soon actually!" Jack said, his smile widening even more. I felt tears ready to flow but held them. Dr Gilbert nodded and returned the smile.

"How do you feel Han?" She asked kindly.

"I don't know...I'm kind of scared for the birth part." I sniffed. "How do I just push two babies out of...there?"

Jack sensed my anxiety and squeezed my hand harder. He's so sweet.

"I understand you're nerves." She nodded. "I had three kids too. When you're in labor we'll obviously sense if you're stable enough to push both babies out so you won't have a problem."

"What if she isn't?" Jack blurted out. "I don't want her to get hurt during - "

"We won't let that happen Jack." Dr Gilbert said firmly. "If its too painful for Hannah to bear then we'll resort to a c-section. And you, Jack, will be there the whole time."

"Of course." He said looking into my eyes and then back to the screen.

"I'll give you two a minute." She nodded and left for us to have some privacy. I felt the tears finally roll down my cheeks, Jack kissed my forehead.

"Hey Finn and Kim." Jack said talking to my stomach. "I'm you're dad by the way."

I giggled but he didn't seem to notice because he continued. It warmed my heart at how much he loves them.

"Oh god I can't wait to meet you two in a few weeks. Mom and I are busy setting up the room for you guys, we're excited." He said rubbing my belly. "I promise I'll take care of you two, I'm gonna do everything and anything to make you two and mom feel secure."

My heart couldn't take that I started crying again.

"Because I love you all so much! I wish I could tell you guys just how much." He said letting a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"Fuck." He breathed looking up at me. "I love you guys so much Hannah."

I hooked our hands together. "We love you too, so much."

He felt my stomach for a few more minutes and listened to the sonogram give the two different heartbeats. This was the most emotional doctors appointment ever. I didn't expect him to cry.

After a few minutes, Dr Gilbert came back and gave us a CD of the sonogram and a few pictures. She also said my hospital room was booked for when I go into labor so there won't be any drama.

As we walked to the car I texted Maggie about my due date and she was totally psyched. She even asked for a sonogram picture of the twins.

Before we got in the car Jack pulled me unexpected into a huge hug. His arms circled around me and I felt so safe I didn't want him to let go.

"Almost there." He let out a content sigh.

"Almost. Thanks for everything Jack." I leaned my head against his shoulder.

_____
Get ready for le' plot twist! Haha changed my icons bs Jack works on my nerves ever since he's been with Madison!