Chapter 62

Dedicated to @babeafmatt and @kimberlyricon777 I got a DM from them that just made my whole life!! ILY so much!
__________________

-HANNAH POV-

"Jack I can explain - "

"Hannah what the fuck! How many times are you gonna keep shit away from me!" Jack yelled and slammed his fists against the wall. "You know I always find out!"

"I have reasons." I said. Did I really though?

"I'd love to hear these lies!" He said rolling his eyes.

Ouch. Okay that one hurt. I turned around and went to my bag to find a sweatpants and hoodie.

"Awesome. All I speak are lies." I mumbled.

"Hannah that's not what I meant." He sighed and pulled my wrist back. "Don't turn this on me."

"Let me go! I'm going down to the station." I said trying to pull my hand away.

"Not until we talk." He said firmly.

"Talk about what?" I asked feeling hot tears of anger fall own my cheeks. "You don't talk Jack! You accuse, shout and make me feel guilty!"

He was quiet.

"You act so perfect! Well sorry that I'm not perfect and I keep secrets! I only do it so that you don't have to worry about me, I do it because I don't want you to stress!" I ranted crying heavily.

His face softened as he pulled me to his chest. His arms circling me protectively and lovingly. He just held me, not saying a word or anything. He held me. And in that moment I knew we'd love each other through every thing.

"Hannah it's my job to worry about you, I want to worry about you. I want to take care of you and stress over you. Your problems are mine, let me handle them because I'd rather hurt than see you hurting." He said finally.

"I don't want you to."

"Well I want to. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Hannah it kills me to see you hurting! It fucking hurts more than anything." He sighed and held me tighter. My heart exploded.

"Let me take care of you, you've been through so much and you're still gonna go through so much." He ran a hand through my hair.

"This is why I love you." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Thank you Jack."

"Don't thank me." He said. "Just let me worry about you. Let me carry your burdens too."

I nodded. "And most importantly?" He said.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Give me permission to fuck those lame ass muthafuckers up!" He said with a glint of anger in his eyes.

-

"We found that it was a male in your apartment." Officer Lockwood informed Jack and I as we stood in a small room. He handed us a small picture of the man who I didn't recognize.

"We don't know this man." Jack said handing the photo back.

"That's not all though." Officer Donovan said.

Jack and I looked at each other. I had a bad feeling I was gonna hear something I don't want to. I nodded for him to continue.

"We found that two females had set up this scheme to potentially harm Mrs Gilinsky." He said handing us a mugshot. I looked at the picture and my blood ran cold as ice.

"Its Megan and Madison." Jack breathed heavily. I stared open mouthed at the photo.

"We understand that you are familiar with these two ladies." Officer Lockwood asked me. I nodded, too numbed to speak. How could Megan of all people?

"I'm gonna fucking kill them." Jack growled so angrily it scared me. His face was red with anger and he gritted his teeth. I held his hand under the table but he didn't calm down.

"You're not gonna like what I'm gonna say now Mr Gilinsky." Officer Donovan said to Jack.

"What?" Jack growled. He was so angry.

"We let the ladies go." He said softly.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" Jack stood up so fast he knocked the table and chairs over.

"We had to." Officer Lockwood said coolly making Jack angrier.

"NO! MY WIFE AND BABIES COULD HAVE BEEN HURT AND YOU LET THEM GO!? ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL!" Jack shouted.

"Jack calm down." I said pulling him back.

"Look. The two men are locked up because  they were in possession if a weapon. I had to let the women go because there isn't enough points to keep them." Officer Donovan said.

"Not enough point?" Jack laughed then turned around rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Jack." I said softly. Then he got angry and I mean angry.

"YOU'RE ALL FUCKED UP! ALL OF YOU! IM LIKE GONNA KILL SOMEONE!" Jack raged on and almost strangled the poor officers who looked terrified.

I pulled Jack away. "Jack stop! this is stupid okay!"

"I swear I'll kill you both!" He yelled as I pulled him out of the office building. He was raging, his muscles tense (sexy AF) but tense.

"Jack calm down. Look at me! Calm the hell down." I said pulling his face to me, cupping his cheeks in my hands.

He exhaled and inhaled slowly, calming down slowly. "Fuck."

"Calm down...just let it go." I said holding his face.

He kissed my palms affectionately. "Babe I'm sorry about that...I can't let this go! Do you understand Han? I could have lost you three!"

"But you didn't and that's all that matter now so...cmon Jack just calm down and let's go home." I pleaded.

I didn't even care about this anymore. I just wanted to forget it so he could chill.

"One day...one day." Jack said menacingly. I knew he would never let this go.

I grabbed his hand. "Forget it."

He kissed my forehead. "They messed with my family...they'll never get away with it."

"Jack can we go home." I sighed.

He cupped my face in his hands, rubbing my cheeks affectionately. He looked at me for a while.

"Hannah? I'm gonna do everything in my power to protect you and our babies." He said softly. "I'll never let anyone come near enough to hurt you guys."

That touched me.