Chapter 84

-Hannah POV-

"Happy to come back home baby?" Jack asked opening the car door for me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "I'm really happy, I missed my husband and kids."

"We missed you too." He stopped before closing the door. "Kiss me?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, Jack leaned closer and deepened the kiss with so much passion my heart was beating super fast.

"Save some for later." He smirked and pulled away slowly.

"Let's get home." I nodded.

It was more or less a fifteen minute drive from the hospital to our house. I knew the kids were at home with Sammy and Nate who offered to babysit them while Jack came to fetch me.

"Come on." Jack turned the engin off once we reached the house. I was so much more happy to be able to come home and be with Finn, Kim and Jack.

"Hold up hold up!" I heard Nate laugh as Jack and I stepped in.

"Uncle Sam looks like Jack Frost." I heard Kim squeak loudly. "I love Jack Frost!"

"I'm the only Jack you're allowed to love Kimberly Gilinsky!" Jack scolded her playfully as we stepped into the living room to find our children surrounded by toys and Sammy and Nate.

"Mommy!" Finn and Kim ran up to me and threw their hands around my leg. They were much little.

"I missed you guys." I said picking them both up in my arms. Its so easy carrying them both, I've been doing it since birth and doubt I'd stop anytime soon.

"Samuel Wilkinson?" I smiled at the sight of his striking platinum blonde hair. "Wow I love it!"

"Of course you do!" Sammy flicked his hair like a diva. "I was feeling blonde."

It really took me back. Don't get me wrong here, I love Jack and only him, but Sammy looked different. Something about him was attractive, he just looked much more hotter with the blonde. It took a while to look away from him.

"Guys! Its like 9:30! Finn and Kim were supposed to be in bed at 9:00!" I yelled, when I looked away, at Nate and Sammy.

They chuckled.

"She's back." Nate smirked.

"Chill Mama G! Its Friday and besides they wanted to wait for you to get back." Sammy finished.

I smiled. "Well thanks guys! Jack and I are so thankful!"

"Anytime!" They said simultaneously.

"We're gonna get going!" Sammy said. "Hey listen I told Matt you guys are skipping his dinner tomorrow."

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I mean we could always go!"

"No." Jack shook his head. "Hannah needs to rest and be monitored so we'll be staying in this weekend."

I rolled my eyes at how serious Jack was taking all of this. I'm not a child.

"I agree." Nate nodded and looked me dead in the eye, like he was trying to reach out to me. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. I hated it so much because it was unnecessary.

Nothing happened with us yet I freak out when he says a simple word. I just don't know how I feel about him.

-

After saying bye to Nate and Sammy, Jack and I were putting Kim and Finn to bed. It was great being back at home.

"Bed time stories!" Jack walked into our bedroom with story books in his hand and Finn trailing behind him.