❤ THE WEDDING ❤

Finally! Wedding deetz above in the media thingie :D

Wedding Song: ED SHEERAN - TENERIFE SEA (they dance to it too)
______

-Hannah POV-

Today is the day. The day that I marry the love of my life. Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

"You'll look beautiful Hannah." Maggie hugged me briefly. I was glad she's here with me but i felt homesick without Megan...she should be here too.

"I know you wish your bestfriend could be here Hannah. But I actually have a surprise for you." I looked to her as I sat in the chair in front of Maggies vanity cabinet. She had a huge smile on her face. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well...I knew you'd be home sick! So I arranged for your closest friend to be here for you!"

"You WHAT? Maggie Lindemann! You are amazing!" I yelled giving the makeup artist a shock.

"Yep...and they're here." She opened her room door and ten girls in beautiful summery dresses streamed in. I almost died on my wedding day, but instead I stood up to greet them in a hug.

Vinessa Myburgh
Breanne Renne
Lauren Miller
Tas Jones
Amy Carrick
Hanan Awawdeh
Shannen O'brein
Marlene Gonzalez
Reese Thorne
Alexandra Fereria

A few of my close friends from back home.

"You're getting married Hannah bear!" Reese smothered me in a hug. That was always her nickname for me.

"I'm dying to see you walk down that isle! I'm soooo happy for you!" Lauren clapped her hands excitedly while I hugged Hanan.

"I'm soo happy you guys are here!" I wiped away a few tears that escaped my eyes. I couldn't help it. Thank goodness my makeup wasn't fully applied.

"Don't cry! We couldn't wait to be here for you." Vinessa pulled me into a comforting hug. She always had that big-sister factor with me.

"Now cmon bride to be!" Breanna pushed me into the chair. "Get ready for your wedding!"

"Bre!" I rolled my eyes. Marlene and Reese pulled out champagne and glasses. The girls cheered and we passed glasses of sparkly champagne around in preparation of a toast.

Shannen threw her arm around my shoulder and pulled my into the middle of a circle they made around me.

"In honor of Hannah!" Alexandra lifted her glass first.

"Our lovely bride." Tas added.

"This is your special day!" Amy beamed at me. I felt overly emotional by this point and couldn't help tearing up.

"You're gonna look beautiful." Maggie said joining. The girls love her too!

"We love you!" They said in chorus. We made the toast and met in a group hug, all crying and giggling. We pulled apart after a while

"Okay we'll be heading out and we'll see you at the wedding babe." Hanan said.

"See you Han!" Marlene hugged me. They waved and hugged goodbye, leaving after that. Although I wish they could stay longer and keep my mind of Megan.