Chapter 26

Dedicated to theee wonderful @magconfanada thx for all the votes on all my fanfics! ILYSM
_____

-Jack POV-

*at Studio*

"The news is buzzing on you and Hannah bro." Johnson said on our studio break.

"I know." I said glumly. "We saw this morning and all the hate tweets."

"Sammy probably opened his big mouth and tipped the press about this vacation." He laughed drily.

"I won't disagree with that." I laughed. "But I don't know what I should do now that the fans know I'm with someone."

"I think you should tell them, include them in what's going on." Johnson advised. "There's no way they can hate on Hannah...and you're so happy with her."

"I know man I know but it's the people who can't accept that I'm with her, its the hate tweets that's gonna get to Hannah." I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Sooner or later! You're getting married and you can't hide that forever!" Johnson said lighting a cigarette.

"I know...but I don't know if I can put her through any of that." I sighed. I know that I can't put her through all the hate from fans, it would kill me.

"She's a softy." Johnson nodded. "But look, I reckon you should get it over with already."

"You're right." I agreed. "She probably feels like I'm hiding her away."

"Hey guys!" Brad -our manager- greeted as he walked into the studio. "JJ, no smoking in here!"

JJ rolled his eyes and put the cig out. Brad leaned againt one of table and grinned at us excitedly.

"Have you been smoking some hectic shit again?" Johnson laughed and eyed our managers expression. I snickered.

Brad rolled his eyes. "I have some great news for you two!"

"News?" I asked. "What is it?"

"Okay so Jimmy Fallon sent an invitation for Jack and Jack to be guest stars on his show thursday night!" He announced. Jack and I looked at each other in awe.

"What the fuck? The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon? Jack and I?" I yelled and bro hugged Johnson in a massive hug. This is definitely good for our career.

"This is fucking cool! Thursday night? Thats insane." Johnson shrieked.

"Yeah so don't embarrass me guys." Brad pointed at us. We laughed as he walked out of the studio.

"This is gonna be good for us." Johnson said fist-bumping me.

"Yeah bro." I nodded. I couldn't wait to tell Hannah.

Lately that's what its been about. Everything that happens, Hannah is always the first person that comes to mind. She's become more than my fiancé...she's like my best friend now.

-Hannah POV-

Megan had left to Australia yesterday so I had nobody to chill with while Jack was away or at the studio with Johnson. I was just texting her when I recieved a Twitter notification. It was from Jack.

He had posted a picture of us - that we had take during the vacay - on Twitter, it was actually my fave one. His arm was around me and I was leaning into him, and giggling slightly. (Check media thingie for the idea of the pic he tweeted)

The pictire was so truthful, we looked so happy and we really were. We still are.

Jack captioned it: "I've been keeping this in secret but yes, Hannah is my girlfriend. I hope you accept her and love her as much as I do @hannahbass"

I was grinning ear to ear. I favorited and retweeted it immediately. It meant so much that he wanted to prove to me that he's not embarrassed to show me off to his fans.

Surprisingly, there was more supportive tweets than hate tweets. I decided I should also make this media official so I made a tweet tagging Jack.

It read: "Jacks fans are legit the best, thanks for the support. I feel blessed to have someone so amazing. I love you Jack. @jackgilinsky"

Jack replied immediately: "I love you so much more, can't w8 to be home."

I giggled to myself. Who would have thought Jack Gilinsky would be tweeting about me so openly. I'm definitely lucky.

-

"Babe guess what!" Jack burst through the door breathing heavily.

"What happen?" I asked quickly rushing up to him. "Did something happen to you?"

He laughed and pulled me into a massive hug. "I'm great angel. But listen...JJ and I are gonna be interviewed by Jimmy Fallon thursday night!"

She shrieked in excitement. "What? You know how much i love that show! This is amazing baby! Wooow." She said hugging me even more tight.

"This is a huge step for us!" I spun her around. Hannah kissed my face several times until I couldn't breath.

"I'm so proud of you." She said when we let go of each other. "You deserve all the publicity you're getting."

I blushed. This is why I always tell her, its just a feeling of someone being proud of what i do. Hannah acts like I won a grammy when it's such a simple thing...i love that.

"I deserve something for that." I whispered and pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my arms. Her eye's locking with mine, making my insides twist.

"What do you have in mind?" She giggled and planted a kiss along my jawline. My weak spot. Well everywhere is a weak spot when it comes to Hannah.

"How about a really long, really hot shower with me?" I teased. Hannah looked like she was about to agree to that but of course.

"That would be great." She teased. "But I made you brownies!" She kissed me quickly and dashed off to the kitchen. I chuckled and followed her, there's so many things I love about her.

"So I was thinking of announcing our marriage on Jimmy Fallon." I said as she handed me a brownie with whipped cream.

"No!" She almost dropped the plate. "That's not fair to Johnson, the interview is about your career."

"Baby, he doesn't mind." I tried to reason with her.

"No." She said simply. "It'll put all the attention on you and that's not fair to him. He deserves as much spotlight as you."

I hated how right she always is. I nodded in agreement.

"But we're telling them soon." I said. "We have exactly a month and a week until we're officially husband and wife."

"Its enough time." Hannah said kissing my cheek.

We ate our brownies in a comfortable silence, whenever i came home from the studio or the guys house, Hannah would make something for me. It was sweet.

"Have you thought about a color scheme for our wedding love?" I asked and her face lit up immediately.

_____
I'm gonna be taking alot of ideas from you guys for their wedding. So comment the following if you have ideas:

1. Color scheme
2. Venue(like a beach venue, farm, castle or princess like, garden venue, church, etc)
3. Small or Big wedding

Bcs the weddin chappy is comming soon!