Chapter 87

-Hannah POV-

*One Month Later*

"Uncle Jacks getting married tomorrow so you have to promise to be good." I said to Kim and Finn as they sat at the table that morning.

"And no fighting." Jack said, walking into the kitchen.

"She started it." Finn folded his arms and turned his back to his sister.

"Finn took my doll mommy!" Kim pouted and turned her back to her brother too.

"I don't care who started it." I said firmly. "I don't want you two fighting, you're gonna be stuck with each other so get along."

"What your mother means..." Jack stood behind me with their favorite cereal in his hand. "...is that we love you both and want you two to be best friends."

Kim and Finn turned to face each other and smiled, then started laughing like they hadn't fought. I turned to Jack.

"You're good at this." I rested my forehead on his chest. "I suck."

"Baby you're the most fun mom out there and I love you." He kissed the top of my head softly. "But you gotta wash that hair girlfriend."

"Shut up!" I giggled and punched his lightly in the stomach.

"Do that again and I'll kiss you." He gripped my hand and whispered. Kim and Finn too talkative to notice our convo.

"Beat you to it loser." I smirked and pecked his cheek playfully.

"This is why I'm so in love." Jack smiled down on me.

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang.

"Oooh that's Maggiiiie." Finn piped and got up so fast he almost tripped. "I'll get it."

"No I will!" Kim raced after him.

"They're gonna fight again." Jack groaned.

Maggie soon walked in with Finn on her back and Kim holding her hand. Our kids love her and the guys so much its crazy but it makes me so happy.

"Thanks for offering to babysit them today Mags." I hugged her. "Its the last doctors check up."

"No problem babe." She shrugged. "I don't know why you're still going because you look chubbier than before!"

"Aww Maggie." I looked down at myself, I was trying to put on some weight. "Thank you."

Jack snorted at Maggie. "I told her the same thing this morning and you get a 'thank you' but I get a toothbrush thrown at my face."

I giggled. "I'm the best friend, its different loser." Maggie stuck her tongue out.

"Alright we'll back in an hour or so!" I said pulling Jack out of the kitchen. "Be good you two!"

We both hopped in the car and drove to the doctors office. A month ago, I had a near death experience due to obsessions with losing pregnancy weight. Thanks to Jack and my two kids, I have gotten back on track now.

"Hey don't be nervous babe." Jack rested his hand on my thigh to stop it from shaking involuntarily.

"I just hope everything is okay." I smiled and put my hand over his. "With Jack getting married tomorrow I don't wanna add any bad news to spoil it, he deserves it."

"Like I said, you're looking better and you've gain some weight which is good in this case." Jack said and looked for a parking.

"What if something goes wrong?" I turned to him fully as he pulled in an empty lot.