Chapter 12

NEW FANFIC: Its called SCARS and is a Sammy Wilk one featuring Cameron and the other guys. Especially dedicated to my faves @EsperanzaRivera4 and @Jkettle19 ❤
____________

-Hannah POV-

"Han? Can I come in?" Jack asked softly knocking on the door. I wiped my tears and yelled a shaky 'Yes'. I knew we have to talk about it sooner or later and I choose sooner.

I was sitting in a ball on the bed and crying my eyes out. I was tired of holding the tears in and trying to be strong when I just wanted to cry. "Hannah.." He said weakly.

"Jack." I sniffed. He came over and sat across from me. He smelled so good and like home, I closed my eyes and looked down. He took my hands in his and hooked our fingers together.

"You know I didn't mean what I said. You're not a bitch, you're far from it." He said taking my hand in his. It was a touch I didn't realize I missed. I remained quiet.

"You're the kind of woman I'd want to spend my life with Hannah. I'd want my kids to have a mom like you." He added. That made me look up at him.

"Hannah I don't want a small thing like Sammy and some girl to come between what we started having. I want you and that should be enough to convince you but I know its not. But fuck I want you."

I don't know why but I threw my arms around Jack and held him tight. He sighed and held me tighter, stroking my hair gently. I just wanted to forget about the fighting.

"I'm sorry Jack."

"Baby you didn't do anything." He said rubbing my back. I burried my face in his chest as he expertly removed my dress and his clothes. He covered us under the sheets with me clinging to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear and pulled my body to his. He's bever seen me in my underwear but he went about it so naturally.

"I'm glad we're okay." I said trailing a finger down his care chest. I heard rain outside the window - it was peaceful.

"We're more that okay." He chuckled. "But keep touching me like that and you'll get fucked."

"Jack shut up!" I hide my red face in his chest. "You're sooo disgusting."

He laughed like a 5 year old at how embarrassed I looked. "I'm not kidding though...by the way you looked banging in that dress tonight."

"I know." I giggled and felt him peck my forehead affectionately. I realized the fighting was worth it because it brought us closer at the end of it all.

-

"Wake uppp!" I said playing with Jack's bottom lip. He groaned pushed my finger away.

"Cmooon! I'm hungry Jack." I whined and pulled his ear lobe gently. He groaned louder and unexpectedly turned us over until his was on top of me.

"You're going to pay for waking me up this early." He said with a smirk on his face, his hands on either side of my head. I felt my face heat up.

"What are you going to do?" I teased and hooked my legs around his waist. He bit his lip making me want him really badly.

"Teach you a lesson." He said huskily and started grinding against me. It was the best feeling I've felt since...forever. He pressed his body against mine until our noses were touching.

"J-jack." I stuttered when he started grinding harder making the air beteen us heat up, he left small kisses against my neck. I felt his fingers tug my underwear off.

"Stop Jack." I whispered. "Remember what your dad said."

He collapsed on me and burst out laughing like I said the worlds funniest joke. "What?"