Chapter 41

Dedicated to @idklyss for spamming me with votes and @uns4id @pinkglitter115 my favs

We're almost at 1k votes guys :D yay!
_______

-Hannah POV-

Positive.

Yep. All four pregnancy tests came out positive.

"Wow." I exhaled as i exited the doctors office building. I headed here the minute i saw the results just to be extra sure because you can trust these stupid sticks. I'm 100% pregnant.

I came alone. Jack is still with Johnson at the studio. I didn't call Maggie because she would just blab to Jack the minute she finds out. I couldn't even call Megan given the circumstances.

My parents would make too big of a deal so basically I'm alone right now. I got into Jack's jeep and drove home. Tears rolled down my eyes as it finally hit me - I'm pregnant. With Jack's baby.

Do I tell him? Maybe...it needs to be perfect timing. I don't want him to be stressed out and drop his career to be there for me. I just want him to go about this normally.

I got home and kicked off my shoes, and changed into a pair of comfy yoga pants and a loose shirt. These provably wouldn't fit me in a few months when i look like a walking watermelon.

I headed to the kitchen to make dinner for us when the door opened. Jack's home already?

"Han?" He called. I missed his voice.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled to him.

A few seconds later I felt Jack roughly push me against the counter. My legs quivered when I felt him...in certain ways. He wrapped his hands around me.

"Why don't you wear these pants more often hmm? They're so hot." He whispered in my ear.

"Glad you like them." I said shivering at the sound of his voice.

"Like? I love em babe!" He chuckled and kissed my shoulder affectionately. I love when he does that. He spun me around and cupped my face in his hands.

"I love you so much." He said looking deeply into my eyes. The world melted away.

"I love you Jack." I smiled. "There's actually something i have to tell you."

"Let me first!" He said excitedly. I wanted to really get ut out there because its important but I let him go first.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Bart wants a meeting with all of us tonight at his place." Jack grinned. I was confused.

"Okay? So who's all of us?" I asked.

"Well me and you babe. And also the old magcon members, like Carter." He informed me. So that must mean Cam will be there and I can't wait to see him!

"Tonight?" I sighed. "I wanted to actually tell you - "

"Later baby! I promise." He kissed my cheek softly. "I gotta shower, then we leave."

"Okay Jack." I sighed as he jogged out and to the room.

I leaned against the sink and stared at the floor glumly. I'd tell him when we get back home or tomorrow morning, I have to do it soon or it'll never happen.

-

"Lovely to meet you!" Bart shook my hand kindly. He was a cool guy and congratulated Jack and I on our marriage. Its so sweet that he still keeps in touch with the boys.