Chapter 40

Dedicated to @Embl3r & @Cellestepz21

ILYSM GUYS! ❤
____

-Hannah POV-

Its been exactly a month and a week since Jack and I got married. When we got back from our honeymoon, Jack and I visited both our parents for a week. We agreed to spend a week with each of them.

Jack's parents were very nice to me, his mom taught me his favorite food dishes and his father praised my skills as a wife. Jack enjoyed it the most, he was so excited to see me around his parents. We were like a solid family.

I was sad when we had to leave because I had so much fun and I'd be lonely at home because Jack's working on the latest songs with Johnson.

At my parents it was...different. My parent's love him of course but they were exactly happy that we stayed for a week. I told Jack we could leave but he insisted on trying harder with them. We rarely hung out together during that week. I think that actually hurt Jack's feelings.

Once we were back home, Jack and I tried to do house hunting but his shedule was just crazy busy.

"I'm sorry love." Jack kissed my cheek. "Let's re-shedule for next week."

I sighed and nodded. He knew I was getting annoyed with him being away all the time, we don't even see each other a lot.

"Hannah - "

"Whatever Jack. I know your job comes first so go." I sighed. I tried hard to not cry because I missed him so much.

"Babe it's not - "

"Forget it." I snapped. I wasn't in the mood for silky arguments. Jack sighed and left, shutting the door behind him. I bit back tears and decided to hang with Maggie today.

But first i needed a shower, so I headed to our room and into the bathroom. I was still angry at Jack, I understand he has a job and stuff but what about me? Don't i matter? Am I not a commitment either?

I looked for toothpaste in the cabinet and mistakely bumped a few stuff down in my hast to shower - and partly my anger at Jack.

I quickly picked the items up and set them on the cabinet again. I was annoyed with myself too. As I reached down to grab the last little bottle, I froze. Contraceptive pills.

"Oooh fuck." I said under my breath. The bottle didn't bug me at all, the fact that it was still full to the brim was what bugged me.

Because I got new ones last month and it's still full...

I stared at the unused bottle of pregnancy prevention pills for about an hour before i headed out of the bathroom. I quick changrd into Jack's sweats, a hoodie and headed out to his Jeep.

When I got to Walmart, I slipped on shades to avoid anyone who knew me as Jacks newly wedded wife. I jogged inside and went to the section i was looking for. I honestly didn't know what I was doing.

I grabbed 3 different types of what I needed, a bottle of water and headed to checkout point to pay. The lady at the counter eyed me disapprovingly, I probably looked like hobo who got herself in trouble with a male hobo.

I grabbed my stuff and headed back home, chugging down the water as i went. My mind was racing with scenarios of what my future could become. The big question hung in the air...

Could I be pregnant with Jack's baby?

Once at home, I raced up to bathroom to get this over with. I was shaking so much that it was so hard to pee on the freaking stick.

After a few minutes I had set all 3 pregnancy tests on the cabinet and sat on the toilet seat lid. I ran a hand through my knotted hair and tried to stay calm. Okay I didn't need to freak because we were out of school, we're married. We can do it.

I was freaking out because I wondered what Jack would say or do now that his career is kicking off. It felt like I'm robbing him of his fame but all I wanted to do work and support.

When 10 minutes passed, I walked back into the bathroom to check on the tests. This is it I guess. Would I be disappointed if I'm not pregnant? I don't know. My mind is just a jumble right now and all i need is Jack Gilinsky. I looked at the pregnancy test.

And looked away immediately.

-Jack POV-

"She hates me." I said glumly after the studio session with Johnson. Carter tagged along with us today since Maggie wanted to visit Hannah.

"Calm down bro." Carter drove us to Pizza Hut for a late lunch or early dinner. Idk?

"Yeah. Hannah understands the life you live in fame." Johnson said from the backseat.

"You guys...sooner or later Hannah won't be able to deal with it. Then what? What happens then? She'll leave me no doubt." I slid my shades on. My heart was hurting for my wife.

"Look." Carter said turning in at the drive through. "If anyone knows about messy relationships its me. And I'm tell you, she loves you Jack. "

"Exactly." Johnson piped.

"No matter what." Carter continued. "She even told Maggie how you guys are meant to be and blah blah blah. I was just listening in."

"I need to make it up to her." I sighed as Carter ordered for us.

This relationship can never work out even now that we're married. We need to make more time for each other.

"That has to wait." Johnson leaned forward to face us both. "Bart just texted me."

"What did the lad say?" Carter asked.

"He wants a meeting." Johnson read from his phone. "With ALL the old magcon guys."

I turned around, a smile on my face. I sensed a reunion.