| Chapter 4: Platform 9¾ |

The sun was high up in the sky. The birds singing. The grass, leaves and tree branches dancing with the wind. The waters dancing in a rhythm with fishes swimming under the sea. The sky was as blue as the sea. A peaceful day in Stark Mansion, in Malibu— scratch that, it wasn't a peaceful day—

"DAD I CANT FIND MY WAND!"

"THIS IS THE 5TH TIME THIS WEEK AND YOU JUST HAD TO LOSE IT AGAIN ON THE DAY WE DEPART!!"

"CALM YOUR TOOTSY DOWN DAD—"

"—I FOUND IT!!"

"Y/N, I CANT FIND MY SOCKS!!"

"ITS IN THE DRYER, HARRY!"

"THANKS UNCLE!"

"NOW I CANT FIND MY SHOES! WHERE ARE MY SHOES!?"

"UNDER YOUR BED!"

"THANKS HARRY!"

Not a very peaceful day. So much yelling as going on as the three people who live in the Stark Mansion were rushing around trying to get ready for the day and not be late for the flight to London to get to King Cross Station like how Hagrid had instructed.

Harry has gotten settled in the Stark Mansion. Even his Uncle and Aunt were very glad to get him off there noses. So your Dad took it upon himself to make him, Harry's legal guardian. You were so glad that Harry and your Dad were getting along really well. It was such a bonus since he gets to live with the two of you from now on.

Harry was far away from the not so nice household of the Dursleys.

Even if it has been a week since you and Harry got to Diagon Alley to get your things. You couldn't take your mind of the blonde pale boy who you had a little feud with. It just so happens that you had a sharp snarky sassy tongue like your Dad. You were quite happy you got to snap a comeback back at him but before you could finish him off. He had already left the shop.

But like Harry has said, he isn't worth it and Harry was certainly a hundred person right. You didn't want to be involve with and have a jerk in your life.

"DAD WHERE IS MY PHONE!?"

"Y/N STARK IF YOU ASK ME ANOTHER QUESTION, I SWEAR—"

"OH, NEVERMIND! I FOUND IT! IT WAS ON MY BED!"

Tony sighed as he leaned on the couch, closing his eyes. He was awake around 4 o'clock and he had to get the twins ready. So they wouldn't be late and like Hagrid said 'yah wouldn't want the platform closing on you'. He had thought that what happened and what he saw in Diagon Alley were all just a dream but when he woke up, it certainly was not with an owl flying in and out with a letter.

He also took it upon himself to adopt, Harry and put himself as his legal guardian. It was the best decision he has ever made because he hasn't seen you smile so wide. Perhaps, you were lonely when he left you alone to go to work and he was glad that you now had a companion.

Soon you and Harry runned down the stairs all ready. All of you stuff were probably already in the car..

"Ready?" He asked

"Ready" You both said in unison, high fiving each other. The three of you walked out to be greeted by your Dad's personal driver and bodyguard— Happy Hogan.