| Chapter 91: You and Me 2 |

"Shit.." You whispered as you took off the harness looking up to see the aircraft.

"Take it back to Stark Industries" You said as you started to dash off to the Quidditch Field while trying to fix your appearance.

"Copy that, Miss Stark" Friday said through the earpiece.

You were in a hurry and you really didn't get much sleep with the meeting with the board of Stark Industries and you went to Harvard University to take exam's. You were running as fast as you can. You needed to get there, it was Gryffindor versus Slytherin.

You kept running and running.

When you got there, you dashed up the stairs in a very fast pace. Reaching the other Slytherins, you panted.

"Miss Stark" Andrew called running up to you. When the others heard your name they glance you who was sweating and a panting mess. You sat down beside Theodore and Crabbe.

"Did you run here?" Theodore asked confused

"No, I walked. That's why I'm sweating" You said sarcastically looking at him

"Did you even sleep?" Blaise asked seeing your eyebags.

"Or shower?" Theodore sniffed you but all he smelt was your expensive cologne.

"Oh, shush! Like you didn't miss showering for one day" You glared at him taking out your binoculars. Andrew walks up to you, you grabbed him and place him on your lap. You felt a dash of wind came and Slytherins cheer. Looking up you saw Ron who kept on blocking the Slytherin chasers goals.

"Ron is good at this" You said. Daphne handed you a drink and you gladly took it, taking a sip.

"Where is–" Another strong gush of wind came

"—Draco" You watch him soar down with Harry behind him. Slytherins were on the edge of their seats along with Gryffindor's seeing the two seekers in action.

"Come on, Draco.." You whispered to yourself watching your brother and boyfriend who were head to head with snitch. Suddenly they both disappeared making you frown.

"Where is he?" Daphne asked confused. Then cheers and applause came from the Slytherins as they all stood up cheering. All of you looked up to see Draco

"Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch!" The new announcer said from the Teachers Tower.

"Slytherin Wins!"

Andrew got off your lap, cheering loudly. You stood up, clapping proudly with the biggest smile. Draco who was panting, raised the golden snitch in his hand making the Slytherin cheer louder. Clearly Gryffindor didn't like this considering he won. Draco made eye contact with you. His exhausted cold face turned into a smile. He was happy because you were here not because he caught the snitch. Well, maybe both but mostly you— He missed you so much.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

The Slytherins were in the common room, chanting and cheering at Draco who rested on Blaise and Theodore's shoulders. You were carrying Andrew who apparently fell asleep on the way back to the castle.

"This deserves a party! After the feast!" One the Seventh Year Prefect declared earning louder cheers. Some walked off to tell friends from other houses and Some went to their dorms to chill while they waited for dusk to come and the feast to end so the party can start.

Draco walked straight up to you with a tired smile as he pecked your cheek then pecked Andrew on the crown of his head.

"When did you get back, love?" He whispered