| Chapter 56: Misunderstanding |

Flattering your eyes open to get use to the light that was shining in from the windows of the hospital wing.

"Good morning, love" You looked up to the side to see it was Draco who said it. You smiled weakly. Draco who sat on a stool while holding your hand just smiled. Happy that you are finally awake and that you were fine.

"Madam Pomprey, She's awake" Draco announce making Madam Pomprey sprint out of the hospital wing in a speed of light. Soon, your friends all runned in. Panting and sweating it seemed like they runned a marathon. You tried to sit up with Draco's assistance.

"How long was I out?" You asked

"All night" Draco answered

"Did I do anything weird?" You asked worried

"Your heart would suddenly stop actually" Ron said looking scared. You started to rub your temples

"How many times?" You asked him

"4 times" Hermione said as a whisper. You chuckled, smiling as you closed your eyes.

"Okay, what's so funny that your heart stopped for times? Did you know how fucking worried I was?" Draco hissed flickering your forehead

"Ow" You winced. The Professors all rushed in with the champions while talking to each other in a frantic way before facing you and Harry.

"I protest! I protest!" Madam Maxime said not accepting the fact that you and Harry were chosen by the goblet of fire last night.

"What's going on?" You asked confused

"Harry! Y/n! Did you put your names in the goblet of fire!?" Dumbledore asked in a rushed way, holding onto Harry's shoulders looking from Harry to you.

"No, sir" Harry said

"Asked one of the older students for you?" Dumbledore asked

"No sir" You said

"Are you two absolutely sure?" Dumbledore asked

"Positive, sir"

"Yes, sir"

You glared at Harry

"We cant always have the same answer, Y/n. We aren't having this conversation right now" Harry said looking at you

"What? We are twins. We are supposed to say the same things" You said clearly annoyed

"Not now" Hermione glared at the two of you.

"But of course, they are lying" Madam Maxime said annoyed

"The hell they are. The goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object only an exceptional powerful confundus charm could have hoodwinked it" Mad-Eye stepped up to defend you and Harry which was weird since he did give you the creeps. Everyone was silent after that.

"Magic way beyond the terms of a fourth year" Mad-Eye said

"Are you saying I'm not strong enough?" You growled clearly offended

"Not now. Don't show that side. Not now" Harry said covering your mouth as you glared at him crossing your arms. Draco chuckled, shaking his head at your behavior which he grew to really love.

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye" Igor Karkaroff said walking up to Mad-Eye who looked at him directly in the eye.

"Leave this to you, Barty" Dumbledore looked at the man. Cedric looked at you with a soft smile mouthing the words 'are you okay?' which you mouthed back with a 'yes'. Completely not noticing the glare Draco was sending to the 7th year Hufflepuff.