| Chapter 88: Potions |

Walking in completely fresh and in your Slytherin robes. Daphne waved for you. You just stood there smiling sheepishly then Draco entered.

"I have you know I was walking up here while holding onto the wall" You hissed to him quietly

"I know. I was watching. You looked like a cute penguin" Draco snickered making you punch his chest. He place his hands in your lower waist, guiding you to the Slytherin Table. The two of you sat beside together.

"Psst" You looked to the Gryffindor table with a raised brow

"Have you seen Harry?" Hermione whispered to you

"Yeah, I have. He'll be here" You whispered back to her as she nodded looking away but stopped looking at the door. You looked and saw Harry but you couldn't help but notice blood.

"How come I didn't see he had blood?" You asked

"It was dark, Y/n" Draco said pointing out the obvious

"Don't give me that tone, Draco Malfoy" You glared at your boyfriend making some Slytherins snort but they earned glares from Draco shutting them up.

"So why were you walking funny?" Theodore askes stuffing himself with food. You froze at his question

"Are you insulting me? Saying my walk in funny?" You asked trying to cover yourself up

"Oh, don't get me wrong. When you walk its always like you own the world but you walked in like a baby penguin" Theodore pointed out making your cheeks go pink from embarrassment.

"No, I was not. Theodore Nott!"

"Sorry, Ma'am!" Theodore panicked and apologized immediately

"She is scarier then You-Know-Who" Theodore whispered to Blaise like you wouldn't hear him

"She can hear you, Nott" A voice said making all of you look to Mattheo

"That was the point, Riddle" Theodore glared at him

"Seems like your Father is finding you a disgrace-"

"Enough. Be friendly" Daphne stopped Theodore from throwing anymore comments to Mattheo.

"Be lucky they even let you be in the school" Theodore hissed

"A fathers mistake cannot be inherited by the children" You spoke up making everyone look at you "They let him in because he is a student and a kid. Anyone-Any kid that is under You-Know-Who probably has no choice. So I suggest, you shut up Theodore Nott because you wouldn't even know what those kids feel and what Mattheo feels" You snapped sassily making Theodore groan as he went back to eat.

"Thank you, Lovely" Mattheo smirked to you as you rolled your eyes.

"Funny story. I did like you, Mattheo" You blurted out earning everyone's jaw to drop. Draco looked at you with a raised brow.

"But then you tried to rape me. I thought we could honestly be an item" You smiled at him

"Continue and I'll make sure that I will be the only man in your mind. Tell me, love...do you still want to walk?" Draco whispered very lowly to your ear as his hands went to your thigh, caressing it. His words sent you to bring your legs together rubbing yourself for friction. Draco swiftly pushes them apart as his hand went under your skit and started to rubbed your pussy with the fabric above it.

"And that funny story ends there. Don't even ask me again about that" You said hurriedly before looking straight back up to Theodore who was in front of you.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm good" You answered as you started to eat and Draco didn't stop from rubbing your private part. He used his free hand as he too started to eat. The conversation went on and on but you and Draco didn't join. Both busy in your minds.