| Chapter 36: Welcome Back! |

You walked into the great hall. Everyone was seated and chatting to themselves. You walked over to the Slytherin table and sitting at your original seat which was in front of Malfoy and beside Daphne.

"Where have you been?" Daphne asked you worriedly

"I forgot something on the train" You lied and you felt Malfoy stare at you at this. You looked but he was already looking away talking to one of his goons.

"I swear you are forgetful" Daphne rolled her eyes playfully at this. You got the chance to look at her and see how she has change. Her jaw was more defined, baby fat all gone, her blonde hair long hair was now cut short. It was now in a medium length.

"You got prettier over the summer. Never thought someone could get prettier then they already are" You said teasing Daphne earning a laugh from her.

"You, honey completely change over the summer. Last time, I saw you, you were short and had baby fat but now your a woman" She said dramatically wiping a fake tear away. You rolled your eyes at this. The two of you giggle.

"Yeah, she completely change. Got uglier over the summer now, Potter" Pansy said smirking at you evilly. You looked at her, glaring hard.

"I see your still the obsessed bitch you are with Malfoy-" You paused smirking "-Oh and I almost forgot. I am not a mirror, Parkinson" You said resting your chin on the palm of your hand.

"You and your snarky tongue can only get you so far" Pansy said clearly angry at what you said referring that you practically said she called herself ugly.

"Oh, honey. I would be soaring high with accomplishments in the muggle world and wizarding world. I will be your superior before you know it" You said having an innocent look. Daphne laughed at this seeing your Slytherin side. This earned a laugh from Blaise and Theodore.

"Nice one, Potter" Theodore said raising his hands high up as you slapped it with yours. Pansy was fuming with anger.

"Don't test me, Parkinson. You don't know who I am" You said darkly and Slytherins who were listening laughed from seeing Pansy's red face. You were embarrassing her with words.

"Your lying" Pansy said

"Am I?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Ohhhh" Slytherins said liking this side of you. Pansy sat there slouching in embarrassment trying to hide her face with her hair. A group of students from different houses went forward and started to sing but that didn't stop you.

"Don't hide, darling. I don't bite" You smirked and this earned a chuckle from Malfoy. You looked at him as he looked at you with a smirk before one of his goons tapped on his shoulder, whispering something to him.

"Alright, enough before she explodes" Daphne chuckled seeing Pansy was gonna explode in anger soon.

"I had my fun while it lasted" You shrugged

"So? Who's the lucky guy?" She wiggled her eyebrows as you raised yours.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Like she could get one" Pansy said taking this opportunity. Slytherins who were closed said some ohhh's.

"Actually, I could. So don't bring me down with you, honey because between the two of us. You wont get anyone since you so clingy and obsessed with Malfoy-" You smiled innocently "-You cant even get Malfoy" You pouted earning a snort from Blaise while Theodore was laughing hysterically.

"Why you-"

"I have a name. Its Y/n Fucking Potter" You smirked. Malfoy laughed clearly forgetting what his goon said to him. You smiled in satisfaction and victory only earning your head to be smacked.