| Chapter 100: Holy Cow!- |

You softly landed the aircraft then turned off the system. It opened and everyone walked out. You pressed on your watch as a hologram appeared.

"Take her back home, Friday. Make sure to have her in invisibility mode" You said while holding onto your bag pack. You shut down the hologram

"Roger that" The aircraft then went back to invisibility. When you held a woosh, you knew that it was flying away now.

"Y/n" Molly hugged you as you smiled hugging back. Oh, you miss her hugs. The motherly hugs that she always gave you and Harry. It made you crave for your Mom so much because of it. She cupped your face, smiling widely.

"I told you she would come up with a safer plan. Now look all of you are in good shape" Molly said looking at the Order. You giggled softly. Molly guided everyone inside.

"Someone gave us out. A spy. Death eaters came" Remus said informing Molly.

"Luckily, the wizarding world is old fashioned, am I right, Y/n?" Sirius asked looking at you with a smirk. You snorted

"But Its also romantic. Sending letters- I always wanted a boy to send me love letters like that" You said with a dreamy smile as Harry place his big hand on your face, pushing it back. Everyone chuckled as they started to do there thing to protect the burrow at all cost. You sat down on the couch.

"Mom?" Your head snapped to the stairs at that familiar voice.

"Andrew?" You said in shock

"Mom!" Andrew yelled with joy as tears were threatening to fall. He grew taller so you couldn't carry him anymore like before. You bended down and he hugged you, you hugged him back.

"I miss you, Mom..." Andrew nuzzled his face on the crook of your neck. You smiled, feeling your eyes gloss up. You held onto Andrew tight as you miss the little Slytherin.

"I miss you too, Andy" You whispered pecking his temple as you felt him cry on your shoulder.

"Don't cry" You said pulling away, cupping his face and wiping the tears away.

"I was just so scared that you and Dad would leave me..." Andrew whispered so quietly that it broke your heart.

"Oh, Baby...Me and your Dad wont ever leave you" You smiled at him.

"But You-Know-Who..."

"Not even You-Know-Who will take me and your Dad away from you" You said softly

"But Dad....He is with the bad side. Why isn't he with us?" Andrew asked sniffling looking down to his feet. Your tensed up, you didn't know what to reply to Andrew.

"I miss Dad, Mom...Dad never replies to my letters- Does he hate me? Does he not love us anymore?" Andrew mumbled, his lips quivering. Andrew was feeling so scared. Scared of Voldemort taking you and Draco away from him when it wasn't long ago that he lost his Biological Parents to the blip. Even if they never really treated him right, he love his Biological Parents but with you and Draco...He experience the love that a parent give to their children. He is so afraid to lose the both of you.

Molly who was listening just watches you deal with a 12 year old boy who is crying. A 12 year old boy who calls you Mom.

"What are you doing, Molly?" Tonks asked but stopped listening to you and Andrew. The other adults notice turning their attention to you.

"Dad doesn't hate you, Andrew in fact he loves us so much that he is in the wrong side of the war just to protect me and you...I miss Draco too, Andy" You caressed the boys long blonde hair as he looked at you. Molly smiled at your words. You really knew how to take care of Children and be a loving mother.