| Chapter 104: My Home, I miss you |

All of you had been walking far and wide for weeks now. Hiding and Running. Finding shelter and food. Listening to the Radio to hear if anyone all of you knew were now dead because of a Bald, Noseless, Whiter then White, Paler then Pale Villain who has now had you and Harry wanted. On the wanted list— criminals because he says so and the Ministry says so. You haven't been able to fix the repairs on the bracelet. You were short on equipment and right now you couldn't ask Friday to fly you, your wonderful magnificent tools or an aircraft.

It was too risky since everyone in the wizarding world, dearly knows that you are far advance to the future then the society in the wizarding world right now. The horcrux that all of you found from Umbridge still wasn't destroy as it cant be destroy somehow with any spell you all threw at it. It made you all grow frustrated, exhausted and angry.

Seems like as the weeks go by, days go by. More and More people die under the impression of Voldemort. Making the population of the Wizarding World to slowly die down like the Blip but this time...It was not an alien or universe thing but magic. Their own nature of magic was destroying them because someone wanted to be more powerful, eliminate muggles and continue what Salazar Slytherin believed in. It was hot when its all putted that way but the villain who is doing it is a No-No. If this was Loki's doing you would surrender, go down on your knees and happily die knowing it was a handsome guy who killed you—

"Y/n" You snapped out of your train of thoughts looking up to see it was Ron. You took off your glasses and pressed on your earpiece, turning the music off.

"Why are you sleeping? You should be resting. Its–" You looked to the clock beside you to see it was only 7:00 PM

"Still want me to go to sleep?" Ron asked as he settled down a paper plate with a sandwich. It was for you and he had one as well. He sat in front of you as he munched on it.

"How is that going?" Ron asked pointing to the 4 pairs of silver bracelets. You sighed, rubbing your temples.

"Horrible...Luckily, no trouble has been coming our way for the past few weeks" You uttered as you took a bite of the sandwich.

"Peanut Butter and Jelly?" You asked

"Only thing we had left" Ron answered awkwardly, taking a bite of his. Ron's eyes landed on the frame on the desk. It was you and Draco laughing and smiling. It moved apparently, magic.

"Do you miss him? Draco, I mean" Ron asked as you stopped, tensing up. This past few weeks, you haven't really thought about Draco. You were preoccupied with fixing the only thing that will be keeping all of you alive from the killing curse, and all the hiding, running— It was too much and now to be reminded again of your Boyfriend who is on the wrong side— on the bad side of the war. It made you worry, it made you miss him so much. The last physical contact was a months ago.

You looked down to your hand to the ring both of you shared and the ring he gave you back at the Astronomy Tower on your 4th year, one of the messed up years of your life. You let out a smile, a sad bitter smile. Ron watches you.

"I do...a lot" You admitted looking at the picture frame that you haven't even given a glance for months now.

"You know. I never really expected that school would be like this— I never really paid attention to any fairytale but here I am living it. Y/n Potter, the girl who lived. All my life, I expected to be the most successful and youngest CEO in the world. I expected myself to make more advance technology, save the world but here I am" You looked to Ron

"A girl who found out she was a which 7 years ago. A girl who found out she had a brother.  A girl who found out magic exist in the world. A girl who found out friends. A girl who found a home. A girl who found boy who she madly fell in love with. A girl wanted dead by far the most powerful being stepping on the face of the earth" You said letting out a sigh.