| Chapter 114: Truth Revealed |

The Golden Team is finally complete. 3 Chivalrous Courageous Gryffindor's and 2 Ambitious Cunning Slytherins. Running for their lives to get to the boathouse where Voldemort was hiding for now with his snake, Nagini. The last and final Horcrux according to Harry.

As the five of you were running down the flight of stairs, you would fire spells to Death Eaters who were attacking inside the castle and attacking the five of you.

You and Draco never let go of each others hands to scared that the other would be taken away or disappear in a blink of an eye. Draco held you back as a spell was shot almost hitting you then the two of you runned after Harry, Hermione and Ron who were already out in the courtyard were a very rough battle was happening and with giants and death eaters attacking witches and wizards.

The Giant spotted the five of you running so all of you hide by the big bell and that was what the Giant hits. After the Giant's attention was drawn to something else. The five if you made a sprint for it again.

Now this time giant spiders were involve.

"Stupefy!" You casted

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione casted

Then it was all nonverbal spell being fired. Draco squeezed your hand, pulling you close to him to keep up with his speed. All of you saw Lavender getting eaten by a Death Eater. You covered your mouth in horror.

"No!" Hermione yelled as she fired a spell making the Death Eater go flying back.

The Golden Team kept on running to get to the Boathouse. You pressed on your earpiece.

"Give me status of the drones and suits" You said to Friday

"It appears to be 50% of the drones are all destroyed and the suits are all still capable to fight" Friday informed you

"Fire everything we got. Don't hold back"

"Copy that, Miss Stark"

All of you reach the bridge but then stopped at the sight of many Dementors flying towards the castle but then a bright powerful Patronus was fired making all of you look to see Aberforth Dumbledore.

Running and Running again until you all reach the boathouse. All of you hiding outside and looking at the scene through the windows. The five of you stayed silent, watching Voldemort and Snape have a conversation.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord in the last few hours alone" Snape said in his usual monotone voice. You really hope that you godfather doesn't do anything stupid to anger Voldemort that result in him getting killed by the bald noseless villain

"No...No, I am extraordinary but the wand resists me" Voldemort said walking up to Snape as his snake slithers behind him

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it" Snape said back to the Dark Lord

"Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you...and you only" Snape stated in monotone as he stared at Voldemort

"Does it?" Voldemort asked raising his nonexistent eyebrow.

"My Lord?" Snape questioned

"The wand, does it truly answer to me?" Voldemort asked walking around Snape as the other just watch and listened to the dude.

"You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie?"

"With you, of course, my Lord" Snape answered. His voice not wavering and his face not showing any sign of emotion that says he was afraid