| Chapter 8: Flying |

Free period. Something you loved very much. Ever since the mail came in. Every free period on your schedule, you would spend it either fixing your model of the mask of your Dad's suit or running along the whole ways with Ron and Harry or studying with Hermione and your list favorite way of spending it was argue with Malfoy and his goons.

But you did enjoy it in the tiniest bit. As you loved it when he gets so mad that he doesn't make a comeback at you. It gives you satisfaction knowing you can shut his stupid mouth.

You will really feel bad to the girl who falls in love with him and kisses him. Oh, the misery and horrible life she will get. Imagine marrying Malfoy and having his surname, certainly not ideal for you at least. It gave you the shivers.

Here you were in your dorm room. You were alone as Pug-Face and her friends were out roaming the halls of Hogwarts or either Pansy is very close to Draco at this very moment, eyeing the poor boy like he is her last meal. If they ever end up with each other, they are perfect for one another.

"Just a few more..." You whispered to your self adjusting some screws "...And done!" You said taking off the blanket that was hiding you incase the girls came and saw you working on muggle technology, they don't understand and you, most certainly wont let Pansy ruin this.

"Job well done, Ms. Stark" Jarvis said through the earpiece as you smiled proudly that after a month of working on the model, you were finally done. You lay on the bed staring at the ceiling

"Now I have nothing to pass the time with" You grumbled

"Can I suggest something?" Jarvis asked

"Shoot"

"You can try and make a model of the whole suit. You have the head and all you need is the body" Jarvis said and you sat up, in shock at the idea.

"That is amazing! I will certainly do that- but where?" You asked before asking yourself a question

"We cant do it here. I need to do it somewhere I can install you so you can help me make it" You mumbled to yourself. You heard hurrying footsteps nearing the room. You grabbed the Iron Man Head and place it under your bed, muttering under your breath the incantation for the invisibility charm. Waving your wand a bit, doing the wand gesture and pointing to the model. It disappeared and you sat up on your bed like nothing happened as well as for grabbing a book.

The door opened and you heard giggling, you looked up to Pansy and her own goons.

"What you staring at?" Pansy asked glaring at you as she notice your stare

"A goat- you obviously" You said rolling your eyes at her.

"You don't know what your wishing for, Potter" Pansy spat with utter venom

"Enlighten me then" You smirked at her.

"Ugh! Come on, girls" Pansy said walking off with her two friends. Leaving you alone in the room.

"Pretty nice comeback, Ms. Stark. You really are your fathers daughter" Jarvis said earning you giggle at that. You received a letter as Evie came flying in.

"Hey, Evie" You smiled taking the letter from her beak before she flew off. You opened the letter and seeing it was from Harry.

Meet us at the front of the great hall. You wouldn't believe what we have found

-Harry

You raises a brow before throwing the paper to the trash can as you started to journey out of the dormitory.