| Chapter 136: Imperfectly Perfect Love 1 |

"Tori!!" You squealed happily waving your hands frantically for your new found friend. Astoria turned her head to look at you. She smiled as she pushed Mattheo's arm off her and she runned up to you since you couldn't run with your 38 week bump aka you were now 9 months pregnant. You were nearing your due date.

Astoria got to you and gave you a side hug since the baby bump was kind a in the way.

The thing with the baby bump is that you cant hug anyone fully, you cant bend down and you would feel to heavy to walk up the stairs or even stand at all. But it will all be worth it when your little baby boy gets delivered soon hopefully. Draco is so excited to meet the new addition to the Potter, Stark and Malfoy family— scratch that Everyone is so excited for the baby that is on the way and Draco...He wasn't just excited. He is ecstatic with this. You were happy that he was happy about the baby and the idea of having a family with you.

"Hey, he is growing" Astoria said looking at your bump placing a hand on it.

"Tell me about it. It hard to even walk around the school" You said panting a little bit. Astoria giggled but stopped as an arm placed around her shoulders.

"Jeez, Potter. You are getting big" Mattheo teased as you stick your tongue out to him and he did the same.

"You two act like children" Pansy grumbled walking up to you with Blaise trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

"I feel so loved" You said with a sarcastic smile. Mattheo, Astoria and Blaise laughed all together with Pansy smiling.

"Aww, how is my nephew?" Theodore cooed running to you, bending down. Coming face to face with your bump. Placing his hand on your bump then he felt a kick.

"Oh! He responded to his Godfather" Theodore said dreamily.

"Shut up, I am the godfather" Blaise scoffed pushing Theodore.

"No actually I am" Mattheo said confidently. That was when the war with the title Godfather started. You sighed with a smile that said you were so done with them.

"Professor" 1st years greeted as you nodded smiling to them.

"Boys. There wont be godfathers because they are useless. I am of course, Godmother" Daphne said really sure of her words.

Pansy scoffed "No, I am"

"I know I am all new here but lets all be honest. I pass the cool Godmother check" Astoria flipped her hair back

Another war started. 2 wars with 3 people fighting over the title Godmother and Godfather

"What are you fighting about?" Ron asked with Hermione next to him. Her 8 month bump was big just like yours.

"School and being pregnant. Is a no-no" Hermione shook her head

"Tell me about it. I don't know what happened to "Books before boys because boys bring babies". It was my oath and motto in life" You said making Hermione chuckle.

"We are fighting who will be godfather of Little Draco Jr."  Theodore scoffed.

Yup, that is what they called your baby, Little Draco Jr. Since you and Draco didn't bother to tell them the name of the baby. It was getting annoying but it made you smile.

"Stop fighting. Y/n already decided" Ron said shaking his head as he smiled confidently.

"I did?" You asked confused

"Yes, Me" Ron pointed to himself.

"Oh brother..." You grumbled leaning on the wall. Hermione laughed at this finding it ridiculous.