| Chapter 97: Missing You |

Natasha was sitting on a swivel chair, feet up to the table while watching the news on the television screen. Steve was eating breakfast with Bruce as the three were silent. Harry walked in, in a normal t-shirt and jeans.

"Harry, eat breakfast" Steve said looking up to the boy. Harry sat down as Steve stood up, grabbing a bowl and spoon placing it in front of Harry. The other grabbed the cereal and milk, pouring it to the bowl. Once he was done making his breakfast, he dig in also watching the news.

Today, report were death eaters but of course to Muggle's they were oblivious to this Death Eaters and Voldemort thinking they are laboratory experiments who went wrong and are now seeking revenger or an alien from outer space to do Thanos biding. Harry watches as a Dark Mark appeared on the gray dark clouds while people were running and screaming.

"The Question that has been going around is Where are the Avengers? Where are earth's mightiest superheroes? Will we be saved?" The reported asked in front of the camera while holding her mic.

"Back to you, Mike" Then the news went back to the main station.

"Aren't we gonna deal with that?" Bruce asked still in merge with Hulk.

"We don't do magic" Natasha said as she took a chip from her own plate, munching on it.

"Where's Tony?" Natasha asked looking at Harry.

"The company" Harry informed not taking his eyes off the T.V screen then it went back out to show the same reporter

"This just in- More Chaos is breaking in London! Someone call the Avengers-" The camera was knocked out. The lenses cracking and a scream was heard and a yell off 'Avada Kedavra'. They all heard gasp and shatter as they all looked to see you standing there in a over sided green hoodie below you was a shattered bowl and spoon.

"Y/n! Jeez!" Natasha said feeling like she got a heart attack. She walked up to you.

"Don't move" She said taking the big shards off glass. Then an high-tech vacuum came to clean the floor.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. To be in all honesty, it has been a long time since Harry has seen your face. You were either in your room or the workshop. He never seem to cross paths with you in compound.

"I-I'm fine" You stuttered but glared at Harry then dashed off not even getting breakfast.

"Hey, kid! You haven't eaten your-" A door slammed shut cutting off Steve "-Breakfast" He sighed

"What is wrong with her?" Natasha asked confused sitting back down on her seat.

"Is it just me or did all see her or was it just now?" Bruce asked looking at the rest.

"Now that I think off it. I never really saw her much ever since you two got home from school" Steve said looking at Harry. Who just sat there in silence. Playing with his food with a guilty expression on his face.

Harry can never forgive himself after what he did in the girls bathroom. The way you cried holding onto Draco for dear life while you looked him with Hatred and Betrayal and Pain. He is so guilty that he is a reason that you almost lost a part of yourself that day.

He is blinded by Hatred. Remus was right. You were right. He was and is blinded by Hatred that he cant see the real things behind everything. Draco did all that to protect you. Draco did all that because he was scared to lose you and he couldn't see that instead saw all the bad Draco did.

No matter how much good you do. People will indeed only see and look for the things you did wrong.

Harry couldn't help but think about your words. What kind of brother is he if he cant support your happiness? If he cant be happy for you?