| Chapter 128: Loving you from afar |

By Friday and Saturday, you were a Professor to many teaching them subjects taught in a muggle school. By Monday to Thursday, you were a regular witch who is in her 7th year making sure to study hard for N.E.W.T.S and just to make her Muggle Adoptive Father proud. Right now, you were being a student. It was the same, you would disappear in free periods. No one knew where you went. It was like when you walked out the classroom, you just disappeared into thin air, like dust. Your friends were all worried for you.

Along with your disappearance, 3 other students would also disappear; One Lion, One Badger and One Eagle. It was a mystery were the four of you went.

Draco was probably the most worried one but he hid that from Astoria, of course. She didnt need to know that he was loving you from afar even it hurts him. He would watch you bite your lips as you concentrated in class, watch you place with your quill, watch you practice spells and watch you talk to your new friends with a smile on your face. Never did Draco see you take a glance his way and he wished everyday, prayed to the Muggle god and Merlin. To give you a glance at least once. He wanted you to see the love in his eyes.

He loved how you would tie your hair in a messy bun or a messy high pony tail. He loved seeing how you wore it, the necklace but it was hidden under your shirt but he knew you wore it because he sees the silver dangling your neck. Maybe there was hope— Maybe you still love him

Unknown to Draco, you never did stop loving him. Draco might think you didnt know how he watch you from afar but you did. You knew but you never glance to him. It was hard not to. All you wanted was to look to his way and search his eyes for love that lingered in them. Something that you can hold onto for hope that there still can be an you and him.

But the problem was winning. Great guess, the problem is Astoria. She would always bug Draco but the other could careless of his future wife. Knowing that he is only doing this for the sake of his family's name.

It hurt you how Astoria would get his last name. It hurt you knowing that she will be the one to grow old with him. It hurt you a lot but who were you to get jealous when he isnt yours anymore. Strangers, Schoolmates, Acquaintances that is what the two of you were

Right now, you were in your room. In your own dorm room which you share with Cindy, Tom and Davina. So the four of you were close because the four of you were always busy with work in the muggle world. Always disappearing to do work. The four of you managed and it was a good how free periods were long to finish work so at the end of the day, what the all of you would do is study and do homework.

You were caressing your stomach. There still wasnt a visible bump but you knew that the little one is growing in you as it has been 11 weeks since you have been pregnant. 2 months were passing by and it was Halloween. How fast time flies when your busy.

"Hi, little one. You dont know how excited I am to see you, to meet you and hold you in my arms. I wish your Daddy knew about you. I know I could tell him but I guess I have a good heart not to make him choose between me and your grandparents. I'm sorry that Mommy cant give you a big happy family...." You talked to the non-existing bump.

"Even if your Dad didnt know about you. I know that he loves you so much. Like how I love you, little one. Mommy will be strong for you. I love you" You smiled down to your tummy. You heard a knock looking up to see Tom.

"Come on. You have a whole school and ministry to teach" Tom said smiling to you.

"I'll be right there. I just need to make a call" You nodded to Tom.

"Dont be late!" Cindy yelled as Davina came smiling to you

"See you class, Teach" Davina teased as she dragged Tom away from you. Standing up, you grabbed your phone as you dialed a familiar number that you have memories since you were 4.