| Chapter 34: Dementors |

Looking around the Platform was crowded like it was the past 2 years. You made your through the sea of students and parents. You finally got into the train. Hermione waiting for you.

"Come on. We need to find seats" Hermione grabbed your hand as she pulled you further into the train. Excuse me were being exchanged here and there trying to move through the rowdy corridor of the train.

"Every year. This is why we need to be here early" You said emphasizing the early while looking at Ron

"What? Its not my fault that I opened the monster book" Ron said feeling offended by your glare

"It was totally your fault" You rolled your eyes

"No, it was not! It was banging itself!" Ron tried to defend until Mrs. Weasley's voice was heard over the voices of parents biding goodbye to their children. Ron looked through the window as Mrs. Weasley run after the train with scabbers in her hands. Handing the rat to Ron who took it.

"Don't lose him!" Are here last words before the train completely left the station.

The four of you moving forward to look for available compartments.

"So back to our conversation. You runaway, grounded for the rest of the year and got forbid to go to Hogwarts? Both of you?" Ron asked still surprised

"Yes, we had no choice. We couldn't leave this life or ours behind after being away from it for 11 years" You said explaining your side.

"And you used magic" Hermione pointed out

"Brilliant" Ron said amazement by this

"It is not, Ron. Y/n is lucky enough to not be expelled for using magic" Hermione said not pleased with you using magic

"We forgot to bring a flashlight plus we needed the light" You tried to defend yourself

"She does have a point—"

"Do not encourage her to do bad things and go against the rules" Hermione glared hard at Ron.

"What can I say? I'm a Slytherin" You said being proud of your house. Hermione sighed and you were happy that the card worked on her. Using your house to win an argument like this was amazing.

"Come on, everywhere else is full" You said spotting an empty compartment but someone sat there with a black clothe covering him. Hermione sat between you and Ron while Harry sat beside the unknown guy who was giving you the shivers.

"Who do you think this man is?" Ron asked looking at the suspicious man.

"Professor RJ Lupin" Hermione said

It shocked you both and Ron on how she knew him

"How do you know everything?" Ron asked looking at Hermione in disbelief.

"How is it that she knows everything?" Ron huffs to you and Harry. You then notice the suitcase.

"Its on the suitcase, Ronald" You pointed out now knowing how Hermione knew the man. What Ron said made you sigh as you looked out to the hallway of the train as someone passes by.

"Oh.." Ron said

"Do you think he is asleep?" Harry asked staring at the man. You looked before kicking his shin.

"Staring is rude, scarhead" You growled lowly. Harry glared at you rubbing his shin.

"Seems to be, why?" Hermione asked

"I've got to tell you something" Harry said as he stood up walking up to the compartment door and closing it shut before sitting back down. You, Hermione and Ron looked at him rather confused.