| Chapted 134: Back to Normal |

"The last day of class before the holiday break" You said fidgeting with your ball pen. Your mind drifting off to think.

Seems like your Dad 'Cupid' Roleplay worked. The ball was a big part of how you and Draco just had to waltz back into each others hearts, the news of your pregnancy breaking out (all of the wizarding world now knows a new Malfoy Heir is born), the engagement between Draco and Astoria cutting off (all of the wizarding world knows because the daily prophet is just amazing at getting the latest gossip especially at Hogwarts because of the famous Potter Twins.

It was that bad. Your stone cold face would lessen as you smiled more often which gave ease to the younger students after hearing rumors of you being scarier then Voldemort from (yours truly) Ronald Bilius Weasley.

Draco finding out the news of the baby. Just made him more overprotective of you. Tom was not liking that Draco would be hanging around the dorm room. It was uncomfortable Tom to have his look alike around. Draco was more gentle and lovely. You know he was scared of hurting you.

What made everything such a relief for you, Draco and everyone is that the problem didnt last a whole damn year to be solve. Narcissa and Lucius both apologizing for what they did and you forgave them instantly because they were only doing it for their family, for Draco to have a good future. Any parents would do it. Any parents would have a hard time pushing away the happiness of their kids. It was a hard job for them to do so. To ask you to leave their son just like that.

You just have such a wide open mind. You think about everything clearly and tried not to let anything cloud your judgement. That is how you grew successful in the Muggle World and Wizarding World.

Right now, you were wondering what you would have everyone do for the last class of the year before everyone had to leave to go to their homes to celebrate a year without fear and with freedom.

"What's on your mind?" Cindy asked as she was seated on her own desk doing work as your secretary.

"What should I have them do?" You asked

"Study? The professors did the same. Why not have payback" Tom grumbled as he was finishing an essay for History of Magic.

"Yeah, the professors are your students as well. Why not have payback and give them a surprise quiz!" Davina said smiling sweetly

"How can you say that with a sweet smile?" Harry asked horrified as he was beside you doing his own homework– essay for History of Magic.

"I like that idea" Cindy nodded

"Have you forgotten that I am also a student?" Ron said who was tending to Hermione who grew hungry. Ron looked at you with a disbelief horrified expression.

"I love any good quiz but that would be harsh. I'll just pull out all the hard questions on the big exam—"

"NO!" Ron and Harry said in horrification.

"If you studied, you wouldnt be so dramatic and if you listened to class" Hermione glared at the two boys.

"We should get to the great hall" You grabbed your things as you began to grab your things, standing up to show your bump. Grabbing your wand as you began to say the spell and the bump went away.

"Let go or we will be late" You said softly, smiling as everyone grabbed their things. Everyone trailed behind you as they talk amongst themselves.

Maybe this time you will get your happy ending. Because they say if you arent happy it is not the end yet. You wish that you get your happily ever after with Draco. The boy you met in Madame Malkin's Robes Shop. The boy you didnt want to shake hands with. You met the boy back then, you fell in love with the boy and dated the boy. Now you were getting a young man. Who was growing with you each way. 8 years ago you met and 8 years now both of you still stayed with each other.