| Chapter 73: Inquisitor |

Walking in the great hall. You have your hand wrapped in a bandage. Harry was walking beside you. Both of you walked up to the Gryffindor table.

"Harry, Y/n" Hermione called out as you and Harry stopped walking.

"Can we join you?" Hermione, Ron and Ginny looked at you and Harry. Hermione smiled gesturing for the two of you to sit and so did the two of you did.

"What happened to your hands?" Ron asked looking at the bandage hands of yours and Harry.

"Umbitch happened" You grumbled. You felt someone sit next to you making you look.

"You okay?" Draco asked

"I will be if she gets kick out. Child abuse really" You rolled your eyes making Draco frown

"What did she do?" Hermione asked worriedly

"Made us write lines with a special quill" Harry explained as Ron raised a brow "What's Child abuse about that?" Ron asked confused.

"Because Ronnie those special quills write on your skin" You said aggressively taking off the bandage from your hand to show the words on the back of your hand. Some Gryffindor's gasped. Your hand was bleeding

"What the—" Draco grabbed your hand staring at it. He looked furious.

"Bad Idea.." You wince in pain as Draco lets go of your hand. Draco rolls his eyes.

"Accio First Aid" Then a first aid kit appears in Draco's hands as he started to wrap up your hand again. The others watch the two of you.

"Worst DADA teacher we could ever have" You groaned

"She is a worst teacher in general if you ask me" Ron said as he continued to munch on his food

"Don't you ever stop eating?" You asked him

"I'm hungry" He said with a full mouth. Hermione uses the Daily Prophet she was reading and smacked Ron on the head.

"Don't talk when you mouth is full" Hermione glared making Ron glare back at her. Then a note fell in front of you. Neville gulped

"A howler" Neville pointed out

"Seems like what you did got out" Ron said gulping down his food.

"And who would send me a howler" You asked

"Y/n's got a howler!" Seamus said out loud catching everyone's attention. You didn't care and opened the howler.

"There. All better" Draco smiled at what he did to your hand, pecking the back of it making you blush and smile.

"Thank you, Dray" You nodded

"Y/N STARK!" A yell came loudly "DO YOU KNOW HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM THAT YOU USED POTTER INSTEAD OF STARK WHEN YOU STOOD UP TO A PROFESSOR!?"

"Your Dad is mad about that?" Ron asked in disbelief

"Oh, Well done btw Kid. I am proud of you, my daughter" You smiled at this with pride.

"NEXT TIME, USE STARK!" Dad yelled as you flinched at that

"I love you 3000" The Howler burned as everyone stared in disbelief. Your dad just said he was proud at what you did and got mad for a reason they really didn't expect.

"Oh, come on!" Ron groaned

"What exactly are you insinuating, Professor?" Everyone heard Umbridge's annoying voice in the great hall making them look to the door. Those who were curious all stood up and walked out and the Golden Team are one of those curious people.