| Chapter 133: Civil Talk |

The doors to the hospital wing slowly opened before closing behind Astoria. She walked up carefully to the bed that you and Draco were  sleeping in. She stopped at the side staring at you and Draco who were both sleeping peacefully in each others arms. For the first time, Astoria saw how Draco didnt have nightmares. For the first time, Astoria saw that Draco looked the happiest. How could she be selfish? How could she be so mean? How could she almost break up a beautiful family?

She was just so scared of her parents. She never even wanted to marry Draco. Each school year, she would pass by corridors and see you and Draco being so happy or having an normal silly bicker. She watch you both fight, make up then be happy again. She always wanted a relationship like the two of you have.

Astoria envied you for being so beautiful, so perfect. She just wanted what you have. The power, the fame, the money, the happiness and the love. You were everyone's role model in the school.

Astoria thought that she could be like you and fill up the space that you felt in Draco but she was wrong. She could never go up against you. Now, she is doing the right thing before both parties, both parents from each side have any say. Taking up all the courage, she shook Draco up.

"Draco..." Astoria called.

Draco opened his eyes and looking up to see Astoria. This only made Draco pull you closer to him, hugging you tighter. Astoria's heart broke, she never thought what she did would make Draco think thay she would murder the baby or you to make him marry her. That was enough to have Astoria to pick up the courage to speak again.

"We need to talk. Now" Astoria said firmly.

"Tomorrow in the morning, Astoria—" Draco was cut off

"It cant wait. I wont let it wait" Astoria said and this made Draco sigh. He still needs to listen to the young Greengrass. She is still his fiancé. Draco got out of bed leaning down and giving a your forehead a kiss.

"I'll be back..." He whispered before standing up straight and turning to Astoria.

The girl sighed and walked off knowing Draco would follow her. The way to the Astronomy Tower was quiet and silent. Both of them not uttering a word. Astoria was used to Draco being silent but Draco wasnt used to Astoria being silent. Draco knew something was off with the young Greengrass, he wonder what and why.

Once they got to the Astronomy Tower both of them leaned on the railings staring up to the night sky. It was obvious that dawn would break in soon and Astoria needed to tell Draco what she wanted to tell him.

The young Greengrass turned to Draco who looked at her.

"How is she and the baby?" Astoria started off

"Both are fine and safe. Why do you care?" Draco asked in that usual emotionless tone.

"Maybe because I was the one who put them both in danger" Astoria said in a sarcastic manner, crossing her arms.

"What do you want, Astoria?" Draco asked finally cutting to the chase as he turned around to face the girl. Astoria sighed as she looked to the side to look far beyond into no where before back to Draco.

"I want to say I am sorry.." She said before pausing "..I'm sorry for giving you and Y/n a hard time to be happy. I'm sorry that I almost killed your baby. I'm sorry because the two of you cant be together with me around" Astoria looked down as she could feel tears wanting to fall.

"I'm not a bad person, Draco. I-i envy Y/n in so many ways" Astoria looked back up to Draco who just stared at her and listened to her every word.

"I hope you understand...and I didnt really want to ruin your relationship I admire it in fact and I didnt want to marry you, I was just—"

"Force. I know" Draco continued her sentence. Astoria looked at him as she sniffled.

"I'm really sorry, Draco"

Astoria whispered as she slowly took off the engagement ring from her ring finger and grabbed Draco's hand. Placing the magnificent expensive ring on the palm of his hand and curled his fingers up to a fist.

"She deserves it more then I do. Like Pansy said she is the only Mrs. Malfoy I want to see in the future" Astoria smiled at Draco.

"I hope you can forgive me, Draco..."

"Congrats on the baby, by the way" Draco smiled at the mention of the baby.

"Thank you, Astoria" Draco said while Astoria just nodded.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Where were you?" Draco jumped as he looked to the bed and saw you sitting there with a laptop on your lap as you were focus on it. Draco walked up to you, getting on the bed.

"I ask you a question, Malfoy" You stated glaring at him

"Ouch, I thought we were past last names?" Draco acted dramatically. But you only glared harder on him

"I was with Astoria. We talked and—" He paused showing you the engagement ring "–She took matters in her own hands and called everything off. She said she was sorry" Draco explained as you hummed.

"Didnt think she had the guts for it" You shrugged

"She is a Slytherin, darling" Draco rolled his eyes

"Not all Slytherins have guts to disobey their pureblood parents" You said turning your attention back to your laptop screen.

"Why were you awake?" Draco asked

"Waiting for you" You answered

"Did I wake you up? Sorry" Draco said as he snatched the laptop away

"Hey! I'm working on that—" Draco closed the laptop and place it on the chair before looking at you. Pulling you down with him.

"In the morning. We have school tomorrow and you are free to walk around again" Draco pecked your forehead.

"You are going to have breakfast at the hall right?" Draco asked you

"You can count on it" You snuggled closer to him as the two of you fell into deep sleep again.

"This two really" Madam Pomprey sniffled as she wiped a tear before turning back to do work as sun would rise soon enough.