| Chapter 64: Second Task |

"Love...Wake up" You groaned flattering your eyes open, looking up at the face that is centimeters away from yours.

"Had a nice sleep?" Draco asked softly already changed into comfortable clothes for the second task.

"Your bed is softer. Can i stay here forever?" You asked rolling around letting you face the bed. Your face buried deeply onto the pillow that smelled so much like Draco

"Of course you can. Its more cuddles for me" Draco smirked you turned to look at him. You sat up.

"Will we be okay?" You asked him looking down to your lap. Draco's smirk fell as he looked around the empty room. Seems like Blaise and Theodore never came back from where they run off to last night.

"Yeah, we will" Draco answered, crouching down to look you in the eye.

"Were gonna be okay" Draco held your hand. He gave it a squeeze making you let out a small smile.

"Are you feeling okay?" Draco asked worriedly thinking about the events last night.

"Your here, right?" You asked him, holding his hand. Intertwining your fingers together.

"Yeah, I am" Draco answered

"I'll be okay then.." You smiled making him smile. Draco stood up, leaning down and pecking the crown of your head.

"Get clean up and I'll wait for you in the common room, okay darling?" He asked pulling away looking down to you with a soft look. You nodded as he smiled one last time before grabbing his wand then walking out the room, closing the door behind him. You sat there on his best before laying down.

"Stay strong, Y/n... You'll make Mattheo pay for doing that" You whispered, closing your eyes for a bit before standing up and walking to the bathroom to get ready. Seems like Draco thought ahead as you saw your clothes laid neatly on the counter with a towel. You smiled.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

As soon as you walked out of the castle. You haven't come across Draco at all. You search the whole Slytherin Common Room and he was nowhere. You were starting to think he is with Aisha like always. You couldn't help but feel like he ditched you but then again both of you were acting in front of many faces. Making it seem like you hate each other when deep down both of you just want to hold one another and kiss each other.

While walking towards the black lake. Wearing a jacket to cover up your swimming suit. You saw Fred and George trying to make bets. You smiled

"Any bets!?" George yelled out

"Step up, mate! Don't be shy!" Fred yelled

"Three lads!"

"Two ladies!"

"Five go down"

"But will the five come up!?"

Ginny bumps into them making the twins stop. You walked pass them with a smile

"Hi, My Favorite Potter!" Fred yelled to you smiling

"There's are sister!" George winked at you as you chuckled

"Hi, Y/n" Ginny smiled before looking at the twins. You continued to walk

"Don't be so mean" Ginny glared turning around and walking off but that didnt do anything as the twins continued to yell