| Chapter 80: The Start of a War |

Ting!

"Department of Mysteries" A voice said from the elevator as the seven of you stood in the elevator staring at the long dark empty hallway of the department. It gave it a forbidden restricted vibe. The seven of you walked out of the elevator.

"This is it" Harry started off the six of you looked at him, panting a little bit from the running you all made to get to the elevator and not be seen by anyone.

Walking forward down the hallway to the door at the end with a golden knob on the middle of the blue door. The walk to the door is silent as everyone was cautious of the place. For Voldemort or a Death eater might show up out of nowhere catching all of you off guard. Getting to the door, your hand crept around the knob looking at everyone. Harry gave you a nod. Twisting the door knob, all of you were meant by an eerie dark room. You took your wand out

"Lumos Maxima" You whispered the tip of your wand had light. Walking in as you guided everyone. All of them having their wands out for light. Closing the door, you walked beside Ron.

"Why didn't you want Malfoy to come?" Ron asked as you held his hand. Intertwining your fingers together. You were scared. Dark was always your biggest fear. You weren't scared of the dark— you were just scared of what's in it. Ron held your hand knowing this fear of yours since you really did find a bestfriend in him, a boy bestfriend to be precise.

"His Father is a death eater" You whispered to Ron.

"I didn't want him to see his father in a different matter then it already is" You said lowly as Ron nodded.

The whole room was full of balls— prophecies of people.

Thud

Luna let out a small gasped making all of you look behind. Wondering what's in the dark. You held tighter onto Ron wishing that Draco was here. Draco knew how to calm you down. Draco knew you like the back of his hand. Soulmates rather like how Daphne calls it.

Ron turned to you worriedly looking.

"Its okay...I'm here" Ron whispered

"I want Draco..." You whispered, closing your eyes tightly

Thud

You flinched, looking up to Ron with glossy eyes "I want my Draco..."

"Shhh... Its okay" Ron hugged you making Hermione and Harry look worried.

"We need to keep moving" Harry said as Ron let go of you. Harry hold your hand in a protective brother manner as the two of you walked fast. Everyone trailing behind.

"92...93...94" Harry whispered to himself

"95—" He stopped walking looking down at the floor.

"Harry?" You whispered to him

"I need you to listen to me..." Harry held your shoulders.

"Get in your suit now" Harry pointed to the silver bracelets on your wrist

"He wants you dead more then me. I am useless to him, Harry" You whispering taking off the bracelet and making him wear it

"Its the two of us, brother until the end" You smiled.

"No–"

"Harry, do you take me as a stupid person?" You chuckled taking out something from your pocket and it was other pairs of silver bracelets.

"I learned from my mistake" You said wearing your bracelet before throwing it then it went flying to the others, snapping on their wrist. They looked surprised and confused looking up to you. You sniffled, looking at them with a smile before to Harry.