| Chapter 31: Vulnerable |

"And this is?" You questioned looking up at Happy who was also now staring at the Avengers Compound.

"The Avengers Compound" Happy said smiling looking at you and Harry. Walking into the new building that was before your eyes. It was amazing, the inside and the outside.

"Why aren't we at the tower?" Harry asked confused

"A new home" Steve said walking forward to the two of you

"Why? It hasn't been a year since we moved to the tower and we already have a new home?" You asked crossing your arms. Steve laughed at this

"Why isn't Jarvis responding? Where is Dad-"

"Looking for me, kid?" You turned around to see a familiar figure. You smiled, running to him and hugging him tight. You closed your eyes as a tear slip out. It scared you what you did back at Hogwarts. If you were wrong, you could have been dead. You didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. You just died instantly there but luckily you just got petrified. That was enough to give you hope that you will see your Dad, Harry, your friends and everyone you love especially Malfoy.

"What's wrong?" He asked hugging you back, rubbing your back.

"I love you 3000" You whispered to him as you opened your eyes which were watery.

You pulled away as your Dad cupped your face.

"I love you 3000" He smiled as you smiled a tear left.

"I'm sorry..." You said

"What for honey?" He asked worriedly

"I almost died" You whispered as he looked at you with eyes that you couldn't make out what it meant "But I didn't, I only got petrified-"

"Petrified!? I don't know what's worst!" He yelled looking angry

"Dad-"

"That giant said the school is safe!"

"It is as long as Dumbledore is-"

"You aren't going to that school and its final. So are you young man" Dad said pointing to you while glaring before turning to Harry.

"But-"

"No buts. You aren't going and that's final" Dad walked off leaving everyone.

"Stark" Steve called running after the other. You and Harry were left there stunned.

"That is so unfair!" You yelled

"Unfair!? I'll tell you what's unfair" He said walking up to you looking very angry "You dying without me knowing. Go to your room!"

You stare at him with disbelief. Tears starts to storm down your eyes as it falls to your cheek. Right now at this very moment. All you wanted to do was run....Run to Malfoy's arms.

"This is my life! Your practically telling me to leave my fucking bloody whole life behind! My destiny!" You screamed to him

"Language" Steve said

"Watch your mouth. I'm the parent. I say goes. You aren't going back to that school" Tony said through gritted teeth. Your chest started to go up and down.

"Uncle-"

"In your room, Harry. Now!" He yelled as Harry flinched

"Don't yell at him!"

"Don't yell at me! I am your father. Both of you. Rooms, Now!" He stated pointing his hands to the stairs.

"Y/n, lets just go..." Harry said grabbing your hand.