| Chapter 5: Hogwarts |

You admired the cards that you got from the Chocolate Frogs. Soon, you heard a squeak and it came from the rat that rested on Ron's lap. You raised a brow

"A rat?" You questioned earning a nudge from Harry.

"What?—" You paused before continuing "What is that? Not a rat?" You asked

"This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?" Ron asked

"A little" Harry said

"A lot—" Harry nudged you again

"What?" You asked offended as he sighed. Ron laughed

"Your quite funny— Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow, Want to see?" Ron asked bringing out his wand

"Yeah!" You and Harry said at the same time. Ron lifted his wand as he cleared his throat, only to be cut off as the compartments door opened again. You were about to make a snarky comment only for Harry's hand to cover your mouth. You glared at him looking at the door to see a girl with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one" The girl stated looking at the three of you

"No"

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then" Hermione sat beside Ron as she stared at him. All of you giving your attention to the red-headed boy.

Clearing his throat again "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He zaps Scabbers, but nothing happens. Ron shrugs

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." Hermione goes over and sits across from Harry. He points her wand at his glasses and Harry tenses "Oculus Reparo" 

The tape on the nose-band vanishes, repairing his glasses as if they were good as new. Harry takes them off, amazed.

"That's better, isn't it?—" The girl was cut off by you

"That is so cool!" You squealed in amazement

"How come I never notice that?" You asked confused to not noticing that Harry's glasses were broken and were full of tape

"I guess, I was good at fixing it with tape" Harry said with pride earning a giggle from you. The girl stared at both of you before a gaping.

"Holy cricket, your The Potter Twins. Harry and Y/n Potter. I'm Hermione Granger and....you are?" She introduces herself before looking at Ron with a raised brow.

With his mouth full, Ron spoke "I'm....Ron Weasley..."

"Pleasure. You, guys better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon" Gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.

"You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there" Points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed. Hermione left as you giggled.

"Laughing isn't nice, Y/n" Harry scolded

"But it is—" You laughed "—He's face was priceless when she mention the dirt—" You stopped laughing as Harry was glaring at you. Ron laughed at this interaction.

"You are certainly a Slytherin from what I can see" Ron said and the familiar word earned your Attention.

"Slytherin? Anything but that" You scoffed crossing your arms. Remembering the blonde who called you dumb back when you were gonna get robes.

"Slytherin? What is that?" Harry asked confused

"Well, there are four houses in Hogwarts. Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Slytherin. I want to be in Gryffindor. My whole family was sorted there" Ron said taking a bite of the sweet that he was eating.