| Chapter 95: Brother v.s Boyfriend |

Draco has been staying with your unconscious body for two weeks now but he would leave to go do business with the Vanishing Cabinet and his mission to kill Dumbledore. It was tiring and he needed you but you needed him more. From what any information that your Dad has given them. You were sick, that was the only thing they knew. You were sick but not knowing what kind of sickness it was to have you unconscious. There were a lot of wires attached to you which confused purebloods and half-bloods who were only thought of the wizarding world and not muggle world.

As the days grow without you. Harry has been getting more suspicious to where Draco drifts off to. He would he in classes and free period with you but other free periods. Harry wouldn't see him by your side. Harry needed to be sure that Draco is really a death eater and he was the one who curse Katy Bell and instructed her to bring the curse necklace to Dumbledore and apparently tried to poison Dumbledore by making Slughorn give a gift which only poisoned Ron who is now also laying unconscious beside your unconscious unmoving body.

Harry sat there by your side as the teachers walked in followed by your Dad who was conversing with Snape. Tony has been staying at Hogwarts for 2 weeks now. Looking after your fragile body. It has been a long time since your heart acted abnormally. You had an unidentified heart sickness that Bruce Banner and your Dad were trying to figure out. The only reassurance that you wont be taken away was a temporary serum but to your Dad's calculations and Friday. You haven't been taking them.

Draco who entered the hospital wing with a bouquet of roses stopped in his tracks with seeing a familiar bottle and the teachers. He quickly walked out not wanting to be suspected by them when Harry was already on his tail with you not being awake to protect him from your nosy brother. He cant be caught right now. Not when your life was at stake. You were already sick and that worried him sick and with Voldemort threatening to kill you if he didn't do his job properly. It made him feel pressured and so terrified. His biggest fear is losing you.

"Quick thinking on your part Harry using a bezoar" Dumbledore said looking at Harry who now stood up. Tony walked to your side checking your vitals as he place up his hologram. To make sure you were doing fine as he continued to do his research.

"Actually very proud of your student, Horace" Dumbledore looked at Slughorn who was still in shock while staring at Ron.

"Oh, yes. Very proud"

"I think we agree. Potters actions were heroic" McGonagall said

"He's a Stark after all" Dad said making Harry's eyes widen at this. Tony looked up to Harry, winking before back to the hologram n front of him which the Professors still found fascinating.

"The question is why were they necessary?" McGonagall asked looking at Harry.

"I, indeed" Dumbledore said walking up beside Professor Slughorn who held a bottle.

"This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle?" Dumbledore asked taking the bottle and smelling it. Slughorn shook his head at the headmasters question. Tony would listened to the conversation as he took out a snack that he hid under your pillow which Madam Pomprey gave him a glare when she clearly didn't like good in the hospital wing that she didn't bring in for the students here. Tony shrugged as he opened the packet of small blueberries inside as he ate it, listening and watching the wizards and witches converse.

"By the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry" Dumbledore move the bottle away from his nose.

"But bot polluted with poison" Dumbledore looked at Snape handing the bottle to the former Potions Master who then sniff the bottle.

"Actually, I intended to give it as a gift myself" Slughorn chimed in.

"To whom I might asked?"

"To you headmaster"