| Chapter 124: Goodbye, My Love |

Sleeping was so hard for last night and the other night. Draco couldn't sleep with the nightmares flooding his mind, the trauma of the war and being on the wrong side. Then you- you are far gone from his reach. You broke up with him. That made the nightmares more horrible worst then the last one the pass few months. Many questions flooded his mind. Why did you do it? Was it true what you said that you love him but not in love with him anymore? Why did you leave him when you promise not to?

It made it so hard for Draco to think and just when he was the happiest. His happiness went away. How could you do this to him? Did he do something wrong? Was it because of Astoria?

The two of you can never be happy with a problem each year. But love that both of you share will always be tested the fullest by the Universe.

Draco looked down to his hands to stare at the picture of the two of you. Both of you looked so happy in it, what happened? How did it all end up like this? Why was the universe toying with you and him?

Why did you wake up from this beautiful dream of you and him?

Standing up, he placed the picture frame back to his nightstand as he was preparing to look for you. To talk about this properly. To know what's wrong. To know why. Draco took turned around as he walked up to his bedroom door and opened it to see Astoria standing there. She was smaller then him but not that small. Her height was the same as you.

"What do you want?" Draco asked coldly. He wasn't in the mood for chit-chat. All he wanted was to get to you.

"Are you okay?" Astoria asked worriedly.

"I'm fine" Draco said as he was about to leave but Astoria grabbed his forearm, preventing him from stepping out of his room. Draco raised a brow at the girl who was 2 years younger then him.

"You shouldn't chase after people who broke your heart" Astoria said

"She didn't break my heart. It is all a misunderstanding" Draco said wanting to leave already.

"Really? Then why have you been so cope up in your room for the past 2 days?" Astoria questioned with a raised brow at the blonde. This made Draco sigh in frustration as he took Astoria's hand off him by force.

"I don't need you" Draco hissed

"Yes, you do! For once stop acting like a jerk and let me love you!" Astoria said pushing Draco back in his room in anger. How badly she wanted to smirk at how good she is at acting. Draco raised a brow at this

"Astoria, we talked about this—" Draco was cut off by Astoria pushing him to the bed.

"Have you ever once thought that the universe wants it to be you and him!? Don't you ever wonder why you aren't happy with her!?" Astoria yelled to him

"I AM ALWAYS HAPPIEST WITH HER! SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Draco yelled in anger, pushing Astoria as he was making his way to the door. Astoria grabbed his wrist making him turn back

"Don't you love me anymore?" Astoria whispered

"I never did"

"We are betrothed! You can escape from that!! Its always been you and me ever since I was born—"

"WELL, I DONT WANT IT TO BE YOU AND ME! I WANT IT BE ME AND Y/N! I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!! I AM GOING TO FIX THINGS AND YOU ARENT STOPPING ME!" Draco roared to Astoria making him flinch.

"I don't love you and I never will" He said coldly and lowly. Astoria looked at him in disbelief.

"Face it, Draco. She left you because she doesn't love you. Would you love someone who doesn't love you or love someone who has love you from the very start?" Astoria asked Draco walking up to him. He just stood there staring at the young Greengrass who then had her palm on his cheek.