| Chapter 47: Meet the Family |

A hushed voice came "I told you that you and her are never gonna happen"

"I can surely beat that guy" A voice hissed quietly

"You are so out of her league and have you seen the guy...He is hot!" A voice whisper yells.

"Both you enough"

"He/She started it"

"Okay...We need to wake them up for dinner" A voice whispered.

You moved a bit making them freeze but you stopped. It let them exhale in relief.

"They cant be together" A voice said with jealousy

"Shut up, Cooper" Snapped Lila but then Malfoy moved earning them to suck up all the air to not be caught. Malfoy groans as looked to you not noticing the four figures that stood beside the bed.

"Potter...Potter" Malfoy whispered

"Shut up, Malfoy. I'm sleeping and your warm" You said wrapping your arm around his waist earning him to let out a husky chuckle

"I know, love but you need to get up. We slept through the whole day" Malfoy said with his husky voice and you open one of your eye.

"Lets sleep for 10 more minutes, please" You begged

"Okay.." Malfoy whispered pecking your forehead before he want back to sleep. The four figures stood there then they exhaled.

"He called her love. That's sweet" Lila fangirled while Cooper huffed

"We better leave. Not a word to anyone" Natasha said looking at Wanda, Lila and Cooper. They all walked out, closing the door behind them.

"They talk to loud" Malfoy grumbled earning you to giggle. Your giggle vibrated on his chest making him smile. You looked up resting your chin on his chest while he looked down. Then your eyes widen as you sat up

"Shit, I know why they are here" You said standing up and walking to your study table

"Why exactly?" Malfoy asked with his husky voice as he sat up. His blonde hair was messy making him look very hot.

"Dinner. We have this dinner every 2 weeks in a month" You said walking into your own bathroom

"Seems to me you're already meeting the family" You peeked from the bathroom door giving him a smile

"Get ready, honey" You said closing the door leaving Malfoy there.

"I'm getting killed tonight" Malfoy shivered as he stood up walking to his bag, pulling out a tuxedo that his Mother packed for him. Just in case of this emergency.

"Time to work on the Malfoy Charm" Malfoy whispered to himself

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

You walked out in beautiful white dress and black blazer. You saw Malfoy by your mirror fixing his necktie. He turned to look at you and his jaw dropped. Suddenly, feeling flustered and shy also you don't feel like this when boys look at you when you dress to impressed. You would always be striding with confidence, grace and pride. You love it when you have boys mouth agape at the sight of you.

But seeing as Malfoy...A Handsome Guys to Handsome for anyone to be staring at you like that and having his jaw dropped. Made you please yet shy and flustered.

"You look stunning, love" Malfoy walked up to you. His cold soft hands glazing on your curves making blood rush up to your cheeks at his touch. He kept a firm hold on your waist as he tugged you to him making you gasped.