| Chapter 92: The Party |

Walking around the library with Hermione and Harry as you finding a book to read. You were getting bored by the minute not knowing what to do— you weren't exactly bored more rather nervous. You still haven't gotten a respond from Harvard University or the Board in Stark Industries. The longer you wait the more nervous you get. Why did they have to take so long?

"He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes. I really couldn't careless" Hermione said clearly bothered.

"If I didn't know any better. I'd say your jealous" You said shrugging earning a nudge from Harry as he gave you a glare. You gave him the 'What' look making him sigh.

"Was I under the impression that he and I would be attending Slughorns Christmas Party? Yes" Hermione continued to ramble not caring about the comment you threw.

"Now—" The three of you settled down an aisle as you looked around for a book until your eyes landed on one. Romeo and Juliet, a book written by one of your favorite authors. William Shakespeare. You smiled grabbing the book as you opened it.

"—given the circumstances. I've had to make other arrangements" Hermione placed back the books that she took.

"Have you?" Harry asked

"Yes. Why?" Hermione questioned

Once she was done. The three of you continue to walk.

"Well, I'd have thought seeing as neither of us can go with who we'd really like to...." Harry paused. The two stopped walking but you were already had your nose stuck in the book making you bump into Harry who didn't even spare you a glance and just held your forearm quickly so you wont fall.

"Thank you, Harold" You whispered leaning on the table as you partly listened to the conversation.

"...we should go together as friends" Harry continued his sentence.

"Seriously?" You snorted looking up at the two.

"If I was in your situation. I'd fake date till someone breaks" You said

"Well keep that Idea in mind if it does happen to you" Harry rolled his eyes making you roll yours. Hermione shook her head in amusement to the two of you.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Hermione asked herself mostly in disbelief

"Who are you going with?" Harry asked

"Umm, its a surprise...Anyway, It's you we're got to worry about. You can't just take anyone" Hermione said looking at Harry worried.

"Y/n?" Harry looked at you making you hum as you bring the book down to look at him. He had a sheepish smile on "Have I ever told you that you are such an amazing and best sister that I ever had?" He asked you

You looked at him like he had the biggest bogger on his cheek. You snorted then you laughed

"Shhh!" Hermione hushed you to stop.

"Oh, Harry. My sweet twin Harry have you forgotten that I have a boyfriend" You asked him

"I don't see why we cant go as the twin duo. I mean, Malfoy is probably busy doing jobs for Voldemort—" You slammed the book shut after putting a piece of paper for a bookmark for now. You looked at Harry with the deadliest glare.

"Stop accusing him, Harry" You said lowly

"Y/n, he cursed Katy Bell—

"You don't have proof. Don't you just openly say that in front of me. You don't know how much it hurts me to see you and hear you accuse Draco of such thing. His Father is in Azkaban, Harry" Hermione look at the two of you in silence. Letting you both resolve this.