| Chapter 24: Worry |

You sat beside Daphne. The seats that she reserved were amazing as they were up front and you could clearly see the whole field and was going on up in the air. It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor and it was all doing well for both teams— scratch that Gryffindor was losing by 60 points and Slytherin was leading. You honestly don't know who to cheer, your house or your brothers house so you just stayed silent, cheering to yourself.

"Another goal for Slytherin!" Lee Jordan who sat with the Professors.

Marcus Flint signaled all of the Slytherins to come to him and they did. They flew in a group like an airplane as they circled the three goal post. Your eyes are only on one Slytherin— Draco Malfoy.

Weeks past and after what happened in your dorm room. It was back to snarky mean comments. Bickering in the hallways. Pestering each other in each chance the two of you can get. It amused your friends on how much you hate each other.

You watch as Malfoy went up to Harry and they started talking each other.

"Alright there, scarhead?!" Malfoy yelled sarcastically and teasingly to Harry.

Harry looked at Malfoy glaring at him. Looking back out to the field. The bludger almost hitting him and just in time, he had dodge it.

"Watch yourself, Harry!" Wood yelled from where he was.

"Wood, look out!" Harry yelled but before the other could dodge. The bludger hit his broom stick and he was set flying. The bludger going after Harry who then flied off.

"Shake it off, Harry!" You yelled making sure he heard it.

"Don't die!!" You yelled louder earning a giggle from Daphne.

"Do you always tease him like that?" Daphne asked you with an amuse smirk.

"The guy cant live without me" You shrugged

"GO HARRY!" You yelled trying to beat the loud cheers of the Slytherin students. You watch Harry fly amazingly on his nimbus 2000.

He started to come towards the Slytherins. Creating the everyone to scream and divide to give Harry space.

"Y/n!" Daphne pulled you before you could get hit as Harry flew by.

"Sorry, Y/n!" Harry screamed and the bludger flew right behind him. Malfoy saw this making him, tighten his hold on his broom.

"Watch it, Potter!" Malfoy yelled but obviously it wasn't loud enough for Harry to hear. Malfoy gritted his teeth in anger.

Malfoy went after Harry. The bludger keeps hitting the towers and bleachers. Malfoy smugly grinned.

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" Malfoy yelled as Harry glared at him. Harry notices the golden snitch right behind Malfoy. You watched as the bludger came flying to Harry who dodge it. It almost hit Malfoy but he also dodge it.

"Malfoy behind you...." You whispered to yourself like Malfoy would hear.

Harry zoomed to it making Malfoy follow after it. Leaning forward as you watch your brother and Malfoy fly beside each other, racing to catch the snitch. Malfoy bumped to Harry making him have the lead to the snitch.

"Dirty player..." you grumbled rolling your eyes but watching the two closely. Malfoy zoomed down and so did Harry. The Bludger following behind them. Squinting your eyes to see more but Daphne handed you binoculars. You immediately used them.

You see Malfoy almost grabbing it but he said something to Harry then turned back to the snitch.

The bludger broke the wood as it flew to them. Harry was now leading. You frowned slightly but slapped yourself mentally. Smiling seeing Harry beating Malfoy.