| Chapter 23: Stay |

The two of you entered the common room. Malfoy was about to let go of your hand to go to the boys dormitory when you held onto it tighter. He looked at you with a questioning gaze.

"I know we don't like each other much but can you wait until I fall asleep—" You took a deep breath, embarrassed to asked your nemesis to be there when you fall asleep "—Its just scary.." You gulped. Malfoy smirked

"Your more scared of who ever did that then You-Know-Who?" Malfoy asked and this made your eyes go wide. Knowing asking him was a bad idea.

You immediately let go of his hand turning around to walk to the girls dormitory

"Never mind—"

"No, wait!" Malfoy grabbed your wrist making you turn around to look at him. Your face turning red from this action that he did to stop you.

"I didn't mean it like that— I'll stay with you until you fall asleep" He said sighing as he was about to drag you to the girl dormitory

"No, its fine—"

"I insist" He said stopping as he looked at you. Both of you not realizing, how close the two of you were.

"I'm not a monster..." He whispered to you. The height difference could be seen if anyone else watch this from afar. It would look like he was about to kiss you.

"I know..." You whispered back.

You both stayed like that for a time before you let him drag you up to the girl dormitory but stop in the middle of the hallway. You looked at him confused before giggling. He looked at you about to say something.

"That was cute, Malfoy" You smiled but then covered your mouth at what you said

I PRACTICALLY CALLED THE MOTHERFVCKER CUTE!!! SHIT!

Malfoy smirked

"You called me cute" He whispered in a teasing manner.

"No, I didn't" You denied quickly

"Don't deny it, Potter" He said smirked but then frowned looking around.

"So..."

You giggled again. You were now the one pulling him to your dorm. Opening the door. Both of you never letting go of each others hands. It just fit perfectly and it felt nice to feel his warmth and skin against yours

Dirty mind, Y/n! Dirty mind!

Malfoy cleared his throat. Letting go of your hand, the warmth leaving making you frown a bit. You walked up to your bed and you can feel Malfoy trailing behind you.

He sat down as you walked to your table, taking off your ponytail and letting your hair fall. Malfoy stared at you quietly, he watched you brush your hair before going to bed and slipping under the covers.

"You aren't gonna change?" Malfoy asked

"To...."

"Scared?" He questioned with a smirk

"Its not funny" You grumbled.

"It is for me" He snickered, smirking again.

"Your a git" You said giving him your back not wanting to deal with him. Malfoy sighed

"Right, its not funny..." He said but you still didn't move. It was the closest thing an apology that you heard from him. The two of you stayed silent. Malfoy sitting on your bed awkwardly.

"What time is it?" You asked him. He looked up at the clock.

"7" He uttered. You bite your lip before scooting over to the side, turning around to look at him.