| Chapter 14: The End of First Year |

It was all finally over. Harry found the Philosophers stones and Dumbledore got there in time. All this time, you were right. Snape wasn't the culprit behind this but no one would have thought that it was the poor stuttering Professor Quirrel.

Here you are sitting beside the bed of Harry. He has been out for 3 days. Once school was over, you most certainly will not tell this to your Dad. He will sure go nuts about this and that you and Harry were nearly killed.

You have been taking care of Harry and this was the list that you can do while he was out cold here in the Hospital Wing with Madam Pomprey.

After coming out of the place and after that wild adventure. You haven't spoken to Malfoy yet but it seems like he didn't tell his friends of him going into trouble to finding the Philosopher stone with the Golden Team. Pansy on the other hand questioned why he had that cut on his cheek like the obsessed bitch she was about him.

The doors opened making you look to see who it was and it was Malfoy

What the fuck is he doing here? What does he want?

Malfoy looks around before seeing you and walking there, staring at Harry who was unconscious with a broken arm.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" You asked looking at Harry as well. You asked it without any kind of annoyance. It was just a normal question.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if he is dead yet—" You punched his forearm making him look at you with a glare. The real reason why he was there was to check up on you making sure that you were okay but he wasn't gonna say that to your face now.

"Is that all you got, Potter?" He teased with a smirk

"Your asking for it—" You were gonna punch him when a voice cuts both of you off.

"Miss Potter, Mr. Malfoy" You both looked to see Dumbledore standing there with all his glory.

"Professor" You said lowering your hand down. A groan was heard making you look to see Harry was waking up.

"Where am I?" He asked with a husky voice.

"Harry!" You tackled him into a hug as he was confused but hugged you back "Thank goodness, you alive. I-I thought you went early to go to Mom and Dad" You said getting emotionally at the thought of him leaving you when it hasn't been a year since the two of you have met. You closed your eyes as a tear dropped

"Never..." Harry whispered rubbing your back. Malfoy stood there beside Dumbledore something about hearing your voice crack and the different kinds of emotion that were lacing through your voice made his heart crack a bit at this.

"Ms. Potter could you leave me and Mr. Potter  to talk?" Asked Dumbledore smiling softly at this interaction. You sniffled backing up, nodding to this.

"Mr. Malfoy, why don't you help Miss Potter out" Dumbledore looked at Malfoy who was shocked but nevertheless grabbed your hand like it was something that has been done for a long time. Harry raises a brow seeing this but didn't question it as Malfoy guided you out of the Hospital Wing.

When the door closed, you sniffled a bit. Malfoy looked around, he wanted to hug you and maybe tell you that it was okay but of course, he wouldn't do that.

"Stop crying. You look ugly" He scoffed letting go of your hand

"Rude! You should be comforting me not insulting me, you jerk!" You cried punching his chest as you covered your face

"Never in a million years will I ever comfort you, Potter" He spat with disgust. You let your arms fall to your side as you glared at him.

"Heartless selfish jerk!!" You yelled before running off crying, leaving Malfoy there standing in shock.