| Chapter 75: Secrets |

"I'll see you at 8?" Draco whispered to your ear and you just nodded as he walked off to Crabbe and Goyle who were waiting for him. Once he was out of your sight, you ran to Ron who was waiting for you.

"What's going on with you and Malfoy?" Ron asked curiously. You looked at him

"Right, in love" Ron rolled his eyes

"Are you together?" Ron asked suspiciously

"We have always been like that Ronald" You sighed glaring at him hard.

"Not a word to anyone that we weren't six feet apart, got that Ronald?" You asked him and Ron nodded as the two of you sprinted off to where ever Harry had called you. Once the two of you got to the seventh floor. You knew what this meant, they found the Room of Requirements on their own. A honeymoon with Draco in there is potentially over.

You and Ron walked in the room to see the others already in there.

"You've done it, Neville" Hermione said

"You've found the room of requirements" You said seeing that it wasn't the bedroom style anymore but a training room

"Its brilliant" Harry said admiring the room.

"Its like Hogwarts wants us to fight back"

You walked forward looking around the place. Everyone also started to walk around.

"So when does training start?" Neville asked looking at You and Harry

"Today" Harry said with so much determination

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

Everyone who signed up for the DA looked at the statue in front who held a wand. You and Harry stood beside Neville who was the first to try. Neville looked at you who gestured to the statue with the sweetest smile. Neville nodded and pointed his wand at it.

"Expelliarmus!" He casted but his wand went flying back making everyone duck down before it hit the wall. You wince at the wand looking at Neville.

"I'm hopeless" Neville sake

"You're just flourishing your wand too much, try it like this" Harry lifted his wand up to demonstrate what he meant.

"Expelliarmus" Harry casted and the wand from the statue went flying off. Harry had dismantle the statue.

"Now everyone try it" You said walking up to the table that the room of requirements had prepare for yourself. You watch as Harry continued to teach everyone how to move their wands while saying the spell. Looking down to your watch you saw it was nearly 8. Your eyes widen as you stood up.

"Everyone out now. Meet back here after class" You said standing up as everyone looked at you.

"What why–" You cut Harry off.

"No, time to explain. Get out now" You said and everyone grabbed there things confused as they walked out the door. Once it closed the whole room changed to a bedroom and you stood there looking at the door that opened.

"Saint Potter questioning why I'm walking around at this night? I'm a prefect" Draco grumbled closing the door. You rolled your eyes smiling at him. Draco's frowning face turned to a smile as he walked up to you, holding your waist then leaning in for a kiss. You cupped his face and kissed back.

"Jump.." Draco said between the gap of your lips making you moan as you did as he told. Your legs wrapping around his waist. He brought you to the bed laying you down as he hovered on top of you.