| Chapter 132: You and Me Equals Three |

"How is she and the baby?" Draco asked in a whisper as he held your hand caressing it ever so gently. It took one hour for Madam Pomprey and the hologram Doctor Garcia to allow them to come in the Hospital Wing.

"She is fine as well as for the Baby. Luckily, both of them werent seriously harmed by that hard fall" Doctor Garcia stated earning sigh of reliefs.

"You are the father of the child?" Doctor Garcia turned to Draco

"Yes, I am" Draco said confidently. This made the Doctor smile.

"She has been calling out your name true the whole process before she block out again" Madam Pomprey said which made Draco smiled giving your hand a squeeze. Everyone fell silent before Doctor Garcia smiled

"I shall take my leave. In her next check up, we might be able to find the gender of the kid"

"Thank you, Doctor" Tony said smiling to Doctor Garcia

"Anytime, Mr. Stark"

The hologram went away as everyone stared at your sleeping figure. Tony walked up to you.

"You know I must say I love playing cupid" Tony said turning to look at everyone as he took out a packet of chips.

"Tony—"

"What? I was hungry" Tony said shrugging as Happy sighed nonetheless smiled. He missed his friends after all. Tony looked down to you.

"If you told me 8 years ago this would be the life you would have. I wouldnt have believe it because there are many possibilities of what future you would have. The future isnt set in stone after all" Tony said looking down to your face as he moved away the hair from your face.

"You are growing up to fast, kid..." Tony caressed your cheek. Not bothering the many eyes staring at him and many ears listening to his every word.

"It was like yesterday, you were being a lazy sleepy head who works day and night on the iron man face model. It was like yesterday, you found out that you were adopted" Tony whispered

"It was like yesterday, that you broke into my restricted files. They are restricted for a reason" Tony grumbled but smiled.

"Draco" Tony looked up to Draco who then eruptively stood up.

"Take care of her will you?" Tony asked

"Always..." Draco answered

"True love...A love that both of you share is always bound to be tested to the fullest. Y/n always love a good test. Ace that test with her" Tony said patting Draco's shoulder.

"Dont hurt, my little girl..."

"Never, Dad" Tony smiled

"You're acting as if I am dead" You grumbled, turning around and giving them your back. Your face buried deep into the soft pillow.

"Holy Cow!" Ron yelped in shocked jumping onto Theodore who caught the red-head.

"Ahhh!" But Theodore was also startled when you spoke making him fall backwards. Pulling Blaise with the two of them.

"Ow.." The three boys groaned

"Happy, are you playing galaga?" You said and everyone turned to Happy who slowly turned his phone off as he hid it in his pocket.

"He thinks I wouldnt notice but I did. I always do" You sat up looking at everyone.

"This is my daughter. Tell your friend that" Tony winked to Sirius and Remus who glared at him

"Can we prank him?"

"We arent kids anymore, Padfoot"

"Hey..." Draco whispered making your attention turn to him.