| Chapter 21: Friends? |

Staring out at the window to see the waters of the black lake. You watched creatures swim by. Giving your dorm room, a green tinge light. It was beautiful but cold. The Slytherins have good taste, you have to admit that. Averting your eyes from the window as you looked down to your night stand. A letter address to you.

It was from Harry. You swore to yourself when you saw that git, you would scold him, rant at him and smack him for making you worry so much. After reading the letter that contained the events of what happened. You couldn't help but feel more worried at the same time jealous because he got to have an adventure without you. Surely, it was fun and you hated it when you miss out on the fun. You missed out on a lot of fun for 11 years of not leaving the Stark Mansion.

Looking down to your watch as you saw that it was 9:45. Any minute now, you would walk out the comforts of your bed and to the common room like Daphne said. Even if you didn't agree, your Dad still raised you well even if he was always at work as a CEO or superhero. You weren't going to stood her up when she clearly really wanted to be your friend and you saw that through her eyes. The mischief and lie was nowhere to be seen unless she was really just good at lying and this is all just some sort of prank

Standing up from your bed making sure your appearance was pleasing. You still haven't taken off your robes from the nerves, you were feeling. New Friends...Friend who weren't friends with your brother. Friends that you are making. Friends who want to be with you.

Taking a deep breath, you walked off the dorm room and down the hallway before walking down the flight of stairs. You heard voices. The other students must've already gone to sleep. You reach the end of the flight of stairs staring five figures who sat on the couch talking to each other with ease.

Clearing your throat earning their attention.

"No friends to bug now, Potter?" Malfoy said with that infamous smirk of his.

"Actually..." Daphne trailed off earning everyone's attention. You leaned on the wall with your arms crossed, waiting patiently.

"I invited her" Daphne explained

"What!?" Pansy asked in total shock and disgust

"Why would you do that!?" Pansy asked glaring at you while staring you, up and down.

"Still ugly" Pansy rolled her eyes

"Still a pug-faced" You said while sassily staring at her.

"Still a bitch" Pansy said

"Still obsessed over Malfoy" You smirked

"Why, you—"

"What is Potter really doing here?" Malfoy asked with disgust.

"To hang out. She's my friend" Daphne said smiling at you. Your eyes widen at this taken aback by her statement.

"And why would you befriend a—" Blaise Zabini asked staring you up and down "—Potter?"

"She's cool and nice" Daphne said

"Alright, where is Daphne and what have you done with her!?" Theodore Nott asked shaking the blonde beautiful girl who flickered his forehead.

"Don't shake me" Daphne hissed before looking at you.

"Sit down, Y/n" She smiled

"What did call her?"

"Y/n?" Daphne said but it sounded more of a question while looking at Blaise "Why?" Blaise asked with disgust

"Because its my name, dimwit unless you haven't notice because you are too dumb" You spat walking forward and sitting beside Daphne. Theodore and Daphne holding in their laughter. Malfoy smirked at your remark. Blaise hissed