| Chapter 102: On the Run |

"Where are we?" Ron asked as the four of you were walking through the crowded side walk to where ever Hermione apparated all of you too.

"Shaftesbury Avenue" Hermione answered glancing back to the three of you before back to the front.

"I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it.
It just popped into my head...This way" Hermione was the one leading the four of you through the crowd.

All of you are now on the run with the Death Eaters gate crashing the wedding. Now, your job is to get the seven horcruxes. Hermione guided you all to an empty alleyway. You opened your bag as Harry held the other end and you dig deep into it bringing out a pair of neatly folded clothes, passing one to Ron then grabbing another passing it to Hermione. You grabbed two other sets of clothes. One for you and One for Harry.

"Thanks" Harry said and the four of you broke to separate ways to get change. You slipped on the leggings before taking off the dress and wearing the green Slytherin hoodie of yours. Folding the white dress, neatly you place it back in the bag. The others gave you their clothes as you place them in the bag.

Ron's stomach grumbles "I supposed you have muggle money?" Ron asked sheepishly looking at you.

"Well, I am not walking on foot" You said as you took out your phone from your bag. You pressed on things.

"A coffee shop would do" Hermione said as soon as you reach the end of the alleyway. You were met with a black car. Walking to the drivers seat, you opened it and got in. The three look at each other. You rolled down the windows.

"Get in. We need to hide" You said as Hermione got in the front with you while the boys got on the back of the car. You were pressing on the GPS. Harry helps Ron with his seatbelt and soon you stepped on the gas and the car was moving.

"When did you get your driver's license?" Harry asked you confused.

"Sometime in the summer. Passed" You said shrugging as you held the steering wheel with one hand in ease.

"They attack in a wrong time. I mean I was about to take a bite of the cake!" Ron grumbled in irritation.

You just stayed in silent as the three of them talked about Death Eaters and Voldemort. You were just driving, silence. Your mind worrying between Draco and Andrew. You hope that Draco is fine and Andrew got to the Avengers Compound safe without getting harmed.

Soon, you all reach a small cafe. You parked the car, taking out the keys. The four of you getting out and walking up to the quiet empty cafe. Choosing a table and sitting down. It was silent for a moment until Harry spoke up, cutting it off.

"What about the all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked worriedly now being reminded of all those people.

"Do you think we should go back? Bring I don't know Stark Industries technology?" Harry said

"Their after you and Y/n, mate" Ron said trying to reason with Harry.

"Y/n—"

"Even I have my limits in the company. Sorry, Harold" You smiled sadly and weakly. You were also worried for the other people. All your life, you watch your Dad save people from time to time from dangerous of the world. He is your role model after all.

"And we'd be putting everyone in danger by going back" You said as Harry sighed knowing you were right as always.

"Y/n's right" Hermione said